1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary! Dose is work?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 2: Success! (barely)

Urges are strong, stronger than before, is hard to control them... I hope with the new year i will have a stronger motivation to abstain from PMO, at least for another two months, i m happy with that.

Happy New Year to all!

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 3: Success!

No problems on this day.

Myfortress and Tao Jones like this.
  3. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 4: Success!

Just cheeking in.

Tao Jones likes this.
  4. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 6: Success!

Is hard to control the thoughts, all i can hear in my mind is peek, peek, just a few pics to quench the thirst. I know myself very well, so is not gonna be just "a few pics"...

5. We must hand every such thought over to Christ, exchanging the lies for his truth. You are doing well in seeing the drive to peek as a lie. What is the truth that will set you free when these thoughts arise?

Commit to standing firm and doing whatever it takes not to go back into the pit. There is nothing for us there and there never will be.

6. It’s never one look without MO

7. Once you pull it up the dopamine takes over.

8. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 0: Here we go again! Pray for me.

Tao Jones likes this.
  9. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 1: Success!

Yah, is just day one on a (i hope) a more serious streak. I went to the church, i have not done that in months, it felt awkward to be there after that long.

CPilot likes this.
  10. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Sometimes, the first step is one of the hardest. Well done! May God come to you and help you find continuing freedom.

11. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 2: Success!

Tao Jones and CPilot like this.
  12. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 3: Success!

Some thoughts here and there.

Tao Jones and CPilot like this.
  13. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 5: Success!

Its summer, triggers are everywhere on the street. Girls are wearing more and more revealing clothes, is like i changed the habit from staring at a women on a picture to looking at them while walking on the street.
    Unfortunately, i m still getting the cravings to watch P pics, and the temptation is stronger than usual this days.

Passed few months, i was on weekly relapse (some times more often), i accepted that because i told myself that is way better than every day like it was before, and it is, but is not enough, i want more that a week.

I stopped posting here because i went trough a depression at the beginning of the year and then this stupid war started, there was rumors of mass conscription and panic in my country (still is). First week i relapsed every day and bingeing like an idiot do calm myself, the worst part was that it did not work.

14. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. I recall a trip my wife and I took to a large city about this time of year, roughly one year ago. Covid restrictions were easing and I was looking forward to walking around outdoors along the streets and the waterfront. Unfortunately, it was something like torture. Everywhere I turned, I had to avert my eyes and if I let my eyes linger for a few instances too long, I felt guilty.

I have read that Our Lord only saw His fellow humans as beautiful souls. He was able to look past their outward appearance. I pray that someday I might attain that level of peace but I am not there. In the mean time, I am glad for this struggle. I am regularly reminded that I need to cling closely to God and seek the help of Jesus each and everyday because of my struggle.

Tao Jones likes this.
  15. Summer is a great opportunity to train ourselves to avoid looking at things that are unhelpful to us. There really are ten thousand other places to look. One day, you will think back to this time and marvel at how you believed that literally anywhere you looked there was a body part to ogle. It's simply not true. The fact we believe this says more about our hearts than our eyes. And it is the heart that must change! God is at work within us; let's give him the time and space he needs to work his change in us through and through.

Onward!

16. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 6: Success!

Here we go again, its weekend... i don t work weekend s, so i have plenty of time and opportunities to relapse. Thinking going to do some shopping so i wont be in the house, but as i said early r, the streets are full of temptations.

Pray for me!

Tao Jones likes this.
  17. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 7: Success!

One week down, tbh it actually went better that i expected. Let s see if i can make it two weeks!

Tao Jones likes this.
  18. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 8: Success!

Weekend is gone, no peek no nothing.

Tao Jones likes this.
  19. Hooray! A major victory. Now, keep going.

Lost Hope likes this.
  20. Lost Hope

Lost Hope Fapstronaut

Day 11: Success!

Tao Jones likes this.