1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dickbutt

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NSFWOlive, May 21, 2014.

1. NSFWOlive

NSFWOlive New Fapstronaut

Dickbutt (I need persuasion)

Good day, sir.

I'm NSFW. 18. Male. I enjoy working with computers, and do it at least 8 hours a day. I hate working out, but I some times manage to push myself to do it anyways. I'm tall, I'm skinny, and I fap a lot. About 2-3 times a day.

I was refered here by a random person on omegle, after talking about how much we fap. I asked him 'Do you know that thing, where you want to fap, but you just can't get hard because you already masturbated 20 times this week?' Well, he told me to do this challenge, because it's a life changer.

I don't really see how it would change my life though.

I enjoy masturbating.
    I do it whenever I don't know what else I should be doing. Ever since I started at the age of 9. I never really saw a reason to stop.

But

You guys know. You guys have experienced the other side. I'd like to know what it's like to be on the other side. I'd like to let myself be persuaded by you. I will need persuasion. I will. Because where I'm standing right now, it seems like a lot of frustrating and unnecessary work.

Here's a picture of dickbutt

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. NSFWOlive

NSFWOlive New Fapstronaut

... Isn't that common knowledge now a days?

Well, I'm well on my way to becomming a quantum physicist (while I'm still only in college). I've programmed video games for over 9 years at the age of 18, and I enjoy drawing and creating music. I don't think think the lack of potential is a problem. Thanks still, though. Sorry if I sounded snappy.

PS. I'm full-blooded atheist

Last edited: May 23, 2014