1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I cross a line?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Run_Like_Joseph_Did, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Run_Like_Joseph_Did

Run_Like_Joseph_Did Fapstronaut

So their is this girl I’ve been seeing for a few weeks now and I recently asked her if it would be okay if I wanted to go see her school play on Friday. She said yes. Thing is I also asked her over text if her parents were going and that I’d be interested in meeting them. I still haven’t gotten a response and it’s been a few days. Did I cross a line?

2. Probably just felt a little weird about you wanting to see her parent so soon. Play it cool and just go with the flow. Go to the play and act nonchalant about the whole thing.

3. Run_Like_Joseph_Did

Well alright. I hope i didn’t freak her out or anything. I just remember her saying one time that her parents really wanted to meet me sometime so I just thought I’d go for it.

4. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Just be smooth man, what is specifically ordered, is what must be specifically served at the moment, though I have no gf..

5. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

So what are you worried about? Don't be so obsessed with it, everything will be uncovered for you in time. Maybe her parents want to know more about you by asking their daughter questions at home to make sure nothing goes wrong. :)

6. Run_Like_Joseph_Did

Well I guess I was just worried that I weirded her out when I said I was interested.

Meditation Monk likes this.
  7. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Just go with time, everything will work out in the end.

8. Run_Like_Joseph_Did

Alright guys I need some input. When the play comes up should I bother getting flowers for the performance? I know that it’s a traditional thing and I wanted to impress her. But it just sounds ridiculous when I say it back to myself. It was something my parents suggested and I’ve been thinking about it