1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

did i do something wrong ? i want a serious relationship with her but im confused

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by imdone1990, Apr 24, 2018.

1. manimlonely

manimlonely Fapstronaut

Man, you seem to have lost your mind... You really don't love her, you are desperate for her or something like that. It's beyond sanity to keep up with such a cheating, selfish girl... It's like an axiom for me, that if a girl cheated on someone(even for the reason to be with you) you'll be the next victim. IT DOESN'T matter if she is banging hot or something else, the thing is, you want to have a soulmate and she is totally not the one. She cheats on someone, like, right now(wtf ???), she is not letting you do some loving stuff to her, you didn't told us, but as I understood she didn't even explain why she doesn't want physical stuff. The fact, that she is hanging out with some other male so much is pure madness... It's insane. She is cheating on long distance boyfriend, she hangs out each day with that male friend, she is texting all the time with him and even has to go to toilet to talk about something. She is clearly hiding something, why would you want to go to toilet. It's not even being suspicious, it's using common sense... Holy crap man, how are you still asking people questions, if she is the one. Maybe you didn't write us how she helped you in life, idk, maybe she helped you sort out some mental problems, something? Else she is just laughing cuddling and doing nothing... disgusting.

2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

so you want to be her emotional blanket while she is in transition of finding a new bf it sounds like a shitty deal for you bro why waste your time with her she is using you I think you are holding onto her because you think you can't do better but you can why deal with someone with so much baggage when your not even in a relationship why go through that stress

3. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

well she likes physical stuff she let me massagge her from under her shirt she let me kiss her neck stuff like that but i asked her why doesnt she want to go further and have sex and she said exact her words " i cant have sex with someone that im not in a relationship with " and then i told her "well i didnt know that 2 people that are just friends can cuddle in eachother's arms for hours , massage eachother's hands , let him kiss her neck i guess i should be doing these kind of stuff with every girl that im friends with" and she got upset "your talking like im a whore or something why do you have to be like that i think that we should stop doing these kind of stuff and i will definetly keep my distance " but ofc she contacted me and we ended up hanging out again

4. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

i guess im the naive type that dont believe such horrible person exists
    how can you let someone that you dont like cuddle with you for hours , massage you , grabb your ass , kissing your neck
    it just very very weird to me
    i wouldnt be able to do these kind of stuff with a girl i dont like

5. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

You're not naive, my friend. You are delusional. :)

6. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Lust could be a reason or some people use others to fill a void in their life out of convenience some people are selfish like that but it's not your job to figure out why people do what they do its mentally exhausting. I've been there before plus when I was younger I was that type of person to an extent but you can't judge others too much then again it's not your job to fix them either they will have to learn that lesson themselves

7. kameelteen

kameelteen Fapstronaut

And when she does choose between you and Alex you can wave your friendship bye bye. Bro's before ho's You better choose between her and Alex because in the end thats what your doing.

8. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

i guess delusional works too
    some "friends" from our group are mocking me saying that im not good enough for her and that i didnt act more manly and i actualy believed them at some point
    i was trying to figure out what did i do wrong what is wrong with me , what does Alex have and i dont ? hes more charismatic more funny ?
    ive been with women before and its never been like this , the last woman that ive broken up with was in a very mature way we both talked and decided that we just dont fit

9. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

he is not really a friend , we hang out he is in the same circle of friend as me but i personaly dont really like him and not because she might like him its because he is jerk he drinks alot he likes to gamble and he cheats

10. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

im not judging her its her life she can do what she want i just wish that she was honest with me
    she could have sayd something like " hey what we do here all this cuddling and stuff its feels good but i just want you to know that i will never leave my boyfriend i love him too much things between us will never work out i just want us to have fun and thats it "

11. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Dude, if you wanna be a doormat, that's up to you. You asked what you're doing wrong? You're treating YOURSELF like shit that's what. Respect and love yourself first and then maybe there's a chance that others will do the same.

Hitto likes this.
  12. She’s playing you like a fuckin fiddle bro

thorswrath32 likes this.
  13. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

i will let go of her its just annoys me that there are alot of friend that say that im not goof enough for her ofc they dont know the situation what happened between me and her but they know that i like her and they say "forget it man she is too good for you "
    do you think she is ****** with alex or is he being used like me?
    she didnt even let him vote one of her pictures on facebook with heart

14. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

You are not getting the point my dude she will not give you that so why deal with her
    Stop caring bro she is not for you

15. She sounds like a girl who isn't into nice guys, you sound like a nice guy. She probably sees you more as a close friend, if you've known her for a long time it's probably too late to spark any kind of true romance. You are well dug in to the 'friend zone' i've been there so many times. Girls are a lot more intimate than men generally, a massage is not an invitation and neither is a kiss necessarily, some people are just very touchy feely but they do tend to give out mixed messages and guys tend to be like 'omg she really likes me' or 'wow it must be a matter of time before the real stuff starts to happen' when in reality you could spend eternity in that phase because whilst she might like you she isn't really captivated or sexually stimulated by you.

In my opinion if you want to get into a relationship with someone you make it known pretty quick, not affter 6 months or a year or 5 years. It's why people go on dates, because you both know that its a 'date' date and not just going out with your female pal. Women are complicated but i do know that getting out of the friend zone is a fools errand.

16. abmiS

abmiS Fapstronaut

Not saying that you got a boyfriend and doing such intimate things with you is the same as lying about not having a boyfriend.

Do you have no self respect? It's obvious that you're the one that's too good for her. What your "friends" are saying is that you are not a confident guy -> you don't deserve a girl. Do you really wanna hangout with people that mock you and don't accept you for who you are? They are having a negative impact on your life.

I can understand that you don't want to lose all your "progress" with this girl but this girl is a dead end. She is cheating on her boyfriend with you. She will do the same to you.

Also you should probably read Robert A. Glovers "No more Mr Nice Guy" you will benefit greatly from this book.

17. nitsuj0786

nitsuj0786 Fapstronaut

@imdone1990 I had a friend that was into a girl just like that. She talked to him for hours on the phone said her boyfriend didn't treat her right the whole story just like yours. He was her emotional blanket, they would always talk about her problems but not his. If he wanted more she would distance herself for just a little bit and then it would go right back to where it was before. At one point she said if her boyfriend didn't ask her to marry her soon she was going to break it off. Well he didn't and she didn't break it off. But kept him hanging on, she ended up marrying her longtime boyfriend and never looked back at my friend. She never intended to be with my friend he was just there to boost her ego. That is exactly what is going on with you, you are in love with a fantasy and probably don't see it. My friend also said the same stuff, and she always gave him hope that maybe it could happen. Everyone on here has a point, she isn't going to give you what you want. Also, your friends telling you that you are not good enough don't seem like real friends at all. You may want to look up from your circle and ask yourself a question. If you were in a bind and needed some money, or a ride, whatever it might be, which one of your "friends" would actual help you? If none of them would you may want to find some other friends.

18. imdone1990

imdone1990 Fapstronaut

well my friend actualy helped me when this kind of stuff happened if i needed money a ride stuff etc.
    but they say that she is too good for me and that i should bother because a girl like her would never be with someone like me
    Some friends say the oposite that im too good for her because she cheated
    This girl really doesnt get along with her boyfriend she argued with him alot even when she was with me and told him once after she hung up the phone to suck d**k