1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did i relapse? All the help would be appreciated for this post!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ftpalloverme, Feb 28, 2018.

1. ftpalloverme

ftpalloverme Fapstronaut

so this morning i get up starts swiping on my phone and didn’t really have morning wood that much until i actually started to wake up and so I’m scrolling on instagram on this one girlsprofile who i think is like a verygorgeous. Didn’t think any bad things like having sex with her or her unclothed. She was fully clothed every pic. Didn’t touch myself at all, but i had these urges like going back nforth making it feel like i was edging or about to orgasam so i like layed on my back so it’d like calm down and chill out.

But i had no orgasms all i was doing was just scrollingoninstagram after that, didn’t see much at all. I find it also weird Bc i was havent these urges like i was gonna cum before i opened insta. I didn’t p or m or o at all, just a little pre cum came out. Is this normal? Did i relapse?

2. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Not a relapse but it will be eventually if you don't recognize this problem and eliminate it.
    I uninstalled instagram for awhile as there were too many triggers on there.
    You need to have the discipline to resist this type of thing happening again, it doesn't take much to give in and lose a streak this way.

ftpalloverme likes this.