1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you ever feel like a "man"? Could PMO be a neurotic "confirmation of manliness"?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, May 28, 2019.

1. I will check it out. I was thinking about this some days ago, how I never have "claimed" anything. If there's one pizza slice left and I want it I will always let someone else have it if they ask. I'm an only child and never had to compete for attention e.g, and are not used to "fighting", physically or verbally. I see it as brutal and primal. I've always just let other get it and hoping they would think better of me for doing so. I'm always suffering to make everyone else happy, and it's become like second nature to me.
    I grew up with a vulnerable and emotionally fragile mother who was pretty lost after her divorce. Because of this I have always had to put my needs last, always be polite and kind towards her, and don't cause any trouble. I've endured hours upon hours listening to her talking about her problems, her talking to me like I was 10 years younger than I am and her expecting me to be her "good little boy", even if I'm in my thirties.

2. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

The real MAN isn"t in ur description
    Anyone who can fight his addiction, be reasonable & responsible of his attitude is a MAN
    Anyone who can bear his suffering, struggle whatever it takes, embrace pain of *abstinence, death of friends & relatives, urges", still stood, crutch for surrounding, depend on him & trust him
    Is a true MAN
    & I APPLY THE WORD FOR BOTH SEX
    CUZ SOMETIMES U FIND FEMALE MORE STRUGGLING THAN MEN....