1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you ever have a chance?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I never had any opportunities at all. No girl ever approached me, no friend of mine introduced me to a girl and every girl i met through common friends was with her boyfriend. Every time i had to approached a girl outside my comfort zone only to be brutally rejected. Its not for everyone guys, a lot of people here need to understand it.

PMO isnt the issue. Some of us are too subhuman for sex. Women are extremely shallow and judgemental. I know this from first hand. Attraction is a mutual thing. If you are putting all the effort, and she doesnt do anything, if it feels like an uphill battle, dont even bother.

Relationships should be like an avalanche. One thing leads to the other. If you try to do everything, it wont work. If a girl likes you, she will show it jut like you do.

BlueBallsOG likes this.
  2. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

What a sweeping generalisation? What do all these experiences with women have in common? You. From your recent posts you seem to be venting because of a failed to Tinder date with a girl.
    You should strive to turn that into a positive.
    Learn from that experience.

Candun likes this.
  3. yes, its cuz im ugly lol. they are not the problem, its me and my shity looks. i have finally acccepted it.

you are right on the venting part. but this thread involves a hundred more negative experiences. i have lots of sad and depressing rejection stories to tell.

how is it positive? and learn what? that im a fucking subhuman. even my female version didnt like me.

4. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

What do you mean by subhuman?

5. means ugly, unattracitve, sexually unappealing, repulsive

6. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Seems like a lot of self hate, low self esteem and negative view of life.

You definitely need to work on yourself before you try dating women.

You say she is the female version of yourself but you describe her as beautiful and attractive. Are you saying this just because she like video games?

You acknowledge you are the problem but then blame women in general. Lots of contradiction.

Women are attracted to self confidence more than looks, physique and wealth. If you don't have the latter then you can definitely work on the former.

Stop playing victim and start building yourself to be a better man.

MJ93, henryhill and Mistersofty like this.
  7. which is normal considering my 25 years of experince

i mean personality wise obviously not lookswise

i dont blame them, i state a fact

lol at this. i have all three and guess what i got

8. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

You have all three what? You clearly don't have self-confidence, and you just called yourself ugly...you saying you're rich and physically fit then? Or did you mean you don't have ANY of the three?

There's pretty much two types of unhappily single types. The ones who turn their lives into never-ending pity parties and just wallow, and those who turn their discontent into motivation for self-improvement. Success is usually a story of ten thousand failures, and yet never giving up. Your choice on what kind of single you want to be though.

rob13_, Anakin66 and Mistersofty like this.
  9. well i am. its called self awareness lol

this is bs lol. every guy i know with a gf, barely tried or self improved. i, on the other hand, well, i put a ridiculous amount of self improvement, more than any human on the planet. and i say this with maximun certainity

10. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

You set the bar too high. Lower the bar and give yourself a chance.

11. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

“Maximum confidence”? Man I think you need to relax a bit. I get being upset but I’ve seen some ugly dudes get girls no problem. Obviously some guys have an easier time attracting girls but I don’t think people are attracted to your “maximum confidence” in how hard you work on yourself.

As a side girls don’t always let you know how they feel about you, just like some guys are afraid to let girls know how they feel. So you can’t know for sure that no one is attracted to you.

You’ve posted a lot here today being your first day, however I think if you took the time to listen to others you might find something that actually helps you through your challenges rather than posting and then disagreeing with everything people say.

ahighertruth likes this.
  12. Staying off of incel/MGTOW echo-chambers would probably significantly boost your chances.. I do not know any other human on this earth except incels who use the word subhuman to describe people who aren't up to par.

Problem is you, not women. If you're meeting girls who throw insults at you while you haven't done anything, then yeah, they're trashy people, but if you're talking to girls who don't give you the time of the day, act distant and don't really seem like they're putting in the effort to talk to you, it usually means 3 things.

1) They're probably taken.
    2) They're not interested in you and they want you to take the hint.
    3) They feel uncomfortable around you and want you to leave them alone.

People don't behave the way they do for no reason, people aren't going to go out of their way to make another person feel like shit for the fun of it. I mean, there are people like that but do you genuinely think people give enough of a shit to put the effort in and go out of their way to make another person feel like shit by hurling insults or deliberately making another person feel like shit? No, because they have other things to worry about.

Have you figured out why you keep getting rejected? Have you identified the cause(s) as to why it happens and worked on getting rid of it?

You have all 3 but you have a terrible perspective of yourself.. I mean you call yourself a subhuman. Just because you get rejected doesn't mean you're a subhuman. Maybe the way you behave/act is the problem, that's why trying to identify what causes these rejections will help you improve on it and lessen the chance of rejection.

13. bar for what?

14. i havent seen any really

they do man. women are humans with needs they have no reason to not express themselves

first of all, i only discovree incels when i was 21. was still incel before. second, i quited incel forums for two years and look what im talking about

why do you assume i dont know this? im an expert in rejection

kinda difficult to get rid of my face

15. If you're an expert in rejection then you'd understand the actual reason(s) why you've been rejected and would take the measures to prevent the same thing happening again gradually.. and your face isn't the reason.

There are a metric SHITLOAD of people who are physically unattractive but still have partners. If you feel like your appearance is the problem then why haven't you asked yourself what you could improve about it? Maybe making your skin healthier, shaping your eyebrows, grooming/shaving your beard if you can't grow one, experimenting with hairstyles that suit your face shape? You just need to experiment with this stuff and when you find a style you like, stick to it.

Women are turned off by you because of your nihilistic and defeatist attitude, it goes both ways, guys are turned off by girls who act nihilistic and feel defeated at the slightest setback. You think any person who takes care of themselves wants someone who has low self-esteem and is pessimistic all the time? It's the biggest turn off.

You don't even love yourself, what makes you think you're going to find anyone who is going to actually love you if you can't love yourself?
    Being confident is key and i'm not saying fake it until you make it or anything, but what I mean by be confident is actually be comfortable with yourself and own your good qualities. When you do that, people will start taking notice and will flock to you in the form of friendships, relationships, hell, even in workplaces stuff like this can earn you a promotion because they can see that you're comfortable with yourself, they see the confidence in you.

henryhill, Anakin66 and Dr. Mario like this.
  16. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

It looks like this guy is a troll. He's all over the place. Expert, good looking, wealthy, and then a subhuman (whatever that means) who is lashing out against women.

Clean your room boyo!

MJ93 and henryhill like this.
  17. never said this lol

18. do you know what i look like?
    i have done this aleady

lol at this. guys dont care about prsonality, they just want to fuck just like gals.

women are borderline mentally retarded just like most people and the only thing they ae able to see, is your face really. you live in a buble if you believe this shit. i suggest you take a glance at tinder experiments with male models to get a wake up call

19. I care about personality, I don't want to end up with a partner who is toxic and is emotionally irrational.

I don't need to know what you look like. If you see someone who you think is more physically unattractive than you with a girlfriend then that pretty much shows that your personality/behavior/mindset is the problem/the unattractive thing about you.

They really aren't, you're the problem. Ofcourse people on Tinder are going to care about appearance, the most shallow people are on Tinder. No wonder why your confidence and self-esteem is in the shitter. Tinder is an app where the most physically "attractive" people have the most luck whether it's the face or the body or whatever. I mean there are people on there who look for relationships but it's a hookup app. I never use Tinder and don't need to use tinder because I can socialize and get along with women because I don't expect anything out of my interactions with them.

The only one living in a bubble is you, and that bubble is filled with negativity and self-loathing. Maybe stop watching experiments and nihilistic "MGTOW" bullshit and actually try be aware of how you behave around other girls.
    I don't need to be a male model to hang out with a female, get my dick sucked by or have sex with a girl. Maybe try being their friend first instead of going in with an expectation with something happening because you seem to think something is always going to lead somewhere. Stop pinning the blame on women and admit that you're the problem and that your toxicity needs to be addressed. Do you think blaming women is going to improve your chances anymore? If you're so sick of women why not start dating men?

henryhill likes this.
  20. is she is hot looking you wont even care lmao

i dont see anyone like that

no need to remind of that. its not my fault i was born ugly, you know?

maybe cuz im not gay?