1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you notice hair growth?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dave-9898q, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Dave-9898q

Dave-9898q New Fapstronaut

I've been abstaining for several weeks now, and I've started to notice some changes in hair growth. I know this is anecdotal and the jury is very much out on this one still.

Surprisingly enough, I only noticed it in 2 areas. The centre of my chest between the pecks has filled out enough to be noticeable in v-necks. I've also gotten the biggest underarm bushes that I've ever had - it has to be 3 inches or more now. Noticeably no beard growth though. Wondering if any other men have had this growth spurt and if you started trimming as a result.

23 y/o

2. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

I mean, honestly, I actually did have some chest hair growth on a long streak a year ago, hair started covering more of one side of my chest. I don't know why... and I don't know if that's a common NF thing. It's like it was just waiting to fill out. Maybe I was a late bloomer. 28 y/o

Dave-9898q likes this.
  3. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

tbh i noticed my hair growth overall in my body whenever i cut it down like 4 real if i cut my armpit hair so it will grow back with thier relatives and if i cut my pubic hairs so it will grow again with their family so no matter what i do im fucked with hairy thing .

but one thing i noticed that when i was on nofab for while so my skin become tight and the growth of my hair get slow.

4. Mr. Kruger

Mr. Kruger Fapstronaut

My head hair looks and feels healthier in the sense that it's smoother and more robust. My facial hair used to be wispy, but it's very thick and coarse now. When I don't shave for a few days, it's like I have broom bristles growing out of my face lol. The difference was so dramatic that I had to stop using disposable razors and switch to one of those old-school safety razors that you manually load the blade into because they're more efficient at cutting through coarse hair. I guess that was kind of a blessing in disguise because the blades are infinitely cheaper than disposables, and it's much less toxic for the environment.