1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diet cheat

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Wilde°, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Hello people!
    So, I'm about to hit 5 months and my question is.
    Do you have a cheat day, meal once a week?.
    I know it's not about fitness it's about our health also, and preventing urges.
    I always eat healthy, but I do want to eat that bad stuff in a while (and not in night, since it is not recommended, sleeping problems, and not good for us nofappers)
    How do you maintain your diet?
    Good day!

Espi1971 likes this.
  2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Once in a while is for me not a problem. For example, when i go the movies i allow myself to eat a nice unhealty snack ^. But i am also not on a diet, just trying to maintain some kind of balance i can easy hold on to with the rest of my life. Isnt the problem with diets, when you have finished it, you return to your old habbits and destroy all your hard work..

AlphaGod likes this.
  3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

i only buy healthy food. But if someone offer me junk food i accept , if a friend invites me to eat a hamburger i accept. Away from home and in social setting you should allow yourself to eat like others do. Important is to not bring junk food at home. If you after work desire a slice of pizza buy it, one little junk food in 3-4 days doesn't make a difference

I think there's not a cheat day. But if a friend invites you at a aperitif and offers you junk food you should not avoid it but eat responsibly , do not exceed . Cheat day is all about exceed , it's not a good idea.

AlphaGod and Espi1971 like this.
  4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I personally refer to them as "reward meals."

One per week is ideal for me but sometimes I exceed and indulge in 2 or three reward meals.

I train pretty intensely and adhere pretty strictly to clean eating and drinking during the week.

AlphaGod likes this.
  5. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

You convinced me, I didn't think about it that it's a better idea than a cheat day where you binge eating and can eventually end up with guilt and chance for having urges better idea is eating moderately. Thank you my friend!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  6. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

However I always try my best to never eat junks Thank you the fast answers! You're awesome.

7. It really depends on your metabolism. My metabolism is fast as fuck (because I'm very young) so I can literally eat 5 big macs and a bunch of sweets and I'll barely gain any weight while people like my dad gain weight by eating something as light as a slice of toast.

8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

9. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Hey mate.
    Not in terms of fatness, my metabolism is equal to Matt stonie.
    In terms of urges, I'm just afraid.

10. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Thank you! :)