1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Differences between men and women

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

When a woman is pregnant with a daughter, there is one female inside of another female. When a woman is pregnant with a son, there is a male inside of a female.

women seem to be more touchy with their friends that are girls. They will sit on each others lap. During sleepovers they will sleep in the same beds, stuff like that. Also, some girls will even kiss each other but not be at all lesbians. Any guys who kiss are for sure gay. guys aren’t really as touchy with their friends. Guys don’t sit on each others lap.

i wonder if the female-female contact during mother/daughter pregnancy plays a part in this difference.

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

As a man, I find this sort of thing strange. I have seen women stroking each other's hair for example. I have never seen a man do that. I have no idea what it means though.

3. There are cultural aspects to some of this aversion to touch. In some parts of the world it’s common to see straight male friends walking around holding hands, for example.

Hadrian3 and modern milarepa like this.
  4. Outcome of my question for @modern milarepa. Oh boy what a platform we have here

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2021
  5. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Yes, in my homeland for example.

Marshall 5 likes this.
  6. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

i'd elaborate on what @modern milarepa once mentioned about women and relationship. on another thread, someone asked if what was inside his intimate relationship remained between he and his girlfriend or wether it would spread.

"gossiping".

i think men are better at keeping secrets. more private.
    i think that's a remainder to behave correctly as males.

correct me if i'm wrong. but i have learned not to open up to girls for some reasons.

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I don't open up around girls I don't trust, actually anyone I don't trust or just met.

I don't know how accurate this is, because I have been in a few hyper-masculine male-dominated cultures where if you say something you want to be kept quiet within hours or days everyone is going to know about it.

I think the best way to keep a secret: Is to not tell it at all.

Hadrian3 and silex_jedi like this.
  8. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Yeah, me neither. I only have a select-few friends I talk to about private things. And even then, there are some things I keep to myself or talk about with my family.

silex_jedi likes this.
  9. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

We men kiss each other on cheek on some occasions (like visiting someone after long, new year, etc) here in Iran and it's nothing weird/sexual or anything about it for us. I've heard some thought they're gay when they would see some Iranian emigrants do that in Europe.

silex_jedi and Akbarmagnus like this.
  10. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

All,

Please treat each other respectfully. If personal attacks continue, the thread will be permanently locked.

Very Respectfully,

Rostronaut
    NoFap Moderation Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.