1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Difficult Parents

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast New Fapstronaut

So this keeps on happening: My dad insults me and cusses at me. I try to defend myself. I tell him I don't care about his unrealistic opinions about me. Then I tell him it's disrespectful to tease and insult someone and to stop. He tells me he doesn't care and punishes me after more insults and cuss words.

2. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

3. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Are you guysbaround eachother all the time? Do u go to school or work?

4. That's abuse. You should contact CPS or another trusted adult who can help you. I would start with contacting an adult you trust, like a teacher or a relative. Preferably a teacher, because relatives might take your dad's side. But you need to seek help from an adult who actually knows you and can do something about this. We can't do anything about it from here.

Nobody should have to live that way. I'm sorry your father isn't doing his job and is treating you in a way no parent should ever treat a child. You deserve better than that.

5. Bluecamarotrubomusclebeast

I go to school.

6. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Your a young kid. Rivalrys tend to happen between kids and there parents at that age. My parents used to cuss at me all the time when i was a kid and even beat me with a broom, and flip flops. But they were still loving and caring parents. I dont know if thmis is the case with your parents but all i can say is focus on school, are u into sports? Join the team so u can keep busy and u will hardley see ur parents

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Can you think of any reason why would your father would behave like that towards you?

8. bennieMag

bennieMag Fapstronaut

The most common cause of this problem is if the buy date is in the future. Can you check?