1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Difficult

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alan, May 30, 2014.

1. alan

alan Fapstronaut

Hey how do you guys deal with not having some really hot girlfriend while there's loads of guys who just do? I understand some of you will but not everyone...

2. Finalfight123

Finalfight123 Fapstronaut

Accept it. I mean if you want a girlfriend then you should go out there and try and get one. I want one, but I guess just don't over think it because it you do you'll be unhappy accept what you have.

I just think I could meet her tomorrow or the next day and thats why I'm doing this. Its hard but it will happen just don't constantly think about it. Go out there ask her out and succeed or get your heart broken then try again. You'll become a better person through the process. You are enough my man just try for it.

3. alan

alan Fapstronaut

Thanks, I am trying not to think about it... it's actually been one of my triggers

4. Go ahead and ask out the prettiest girls you know. You'll be surprised at how often they say yes!

But I understand that it's not always that simple. And sometimes you gotta go through lots of rejection first. Remember though, there's a difference between aggression and assertiveness. Women like the guys who take control of the situation and man-up. The aggressive douchebags can fake it. Real men will be assertive, while being a gentleman about it at the same time.

Don't know if I even answered your question. But really, if you see an opportunity, take it! Carpe diem and all that!

5. alan

alan Fapstronaut

When it comes to rejection from people I know it often comes with awkwardness and feeling like other people are laughing at me... that's my insecure side coming out... also I'm not sure if I'm capable of just asking a girl out, it's always came to talking to a girl for a few weeks, friendly at first then flirting and then we just become something, it's never been just spontaneous asking someone out... maybe it's just me