1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

dilemma

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thechosenone, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

About nofap and my universitycourse.

I go to a good uuniveristy and study graphic design. The people here for drugs, drink etc and use that to help them.create good work

I'm here feeling like a corporate guy and a hard worker. Anti what this place is like - I don't feel like a creative super power I feel boring and disconnected with those folks who are some of the most flamboyant people you can meet

Right now on day 73 nofap I'm doing my work to a good standard I'm aj intellectual but I feel like a robot compared to these lot. It's all too good and too well. I feel like I lack personality because its being reshaped - the human failure aspect is missing....

I feel like a boss though , I'm on top of things. The students here are too but they're so uber flamboyant..

Needed to vent this...

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  2. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

I get how you're feeling.
    However, it is never a good idea to compare yourself with the others. Just set some goals that you will be fine with, and then try to accomplish them. Because there will always be someone who's better than you, so comparing is useless overthinking and can lead into depression. Just do your thing and don't mind others so much ;)

3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Agreed man thanks for replying x