Dip in side of penis when erect , long read please help

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Daredevil99, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. Daredevil99

    Daredevil99 Fapstronaut

    So for probably the last year and a half I've had an issue where when I am erect on the right side of my penis I have what looks like a small dip in the side , so the left side goes straight up and the right side is straight up apart from this dip, it does have a slight curve the right and this can cause slight discomfort if I try to hold off from masturbating, I have been to the doctors who examined it when flaccid and ruled out that its not peyronies disease and told me not to worry about it , but its very distracting causes me anxiety also , I have been able to have set with it but It didnt go without being noticed , I have no idea what to do :(
  2. Saythatagain

    Saythatagain Fapstronaut

    I would think you would have to erect for the doctor to know. Most guys will suffer rather than see a doctor or talk about it so I’m proud of you for saying something. It’s easy for it to happen especially if you are putting it under pressure or prone masturbating. I would say try vitamin E oil and rub it on the area with warm compress for several days. If it remains then discuss with the doctor again and that you only notice it when you are hard. Does it appear the same when your really hard in the morning? I know there are ways to correct it. A friend in high school had a very noticeable curve towards the end of his shaft. Not noticeable when he was soft only hard.

Share This Page