1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discipline is an important aspect of academic life:

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sophia017, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Sophia017

Sophia017 New Fapstronaut

disciplane importance.jpg
    Academic life is an important phase of the life cycle. It’s an important part which an individual should always maintain for bringing overall development and growth in life.

Discipline is the set of rules and regulations which need to be followed for enhancing the growth in career. A good mentor always teaches discipline before education. A disciplined person always becomes successful in personal and professional life. So, it’s very important teachers should teach discipline in the during the academic life. So that they can follow their path in their entire lifespan.
    The professionals of essay writing service teach and guides students in their academic life for their overall progress.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  2. Good post. For the short time since I've signed up for this forum, it seems cultivating discipline is a root of many issues.

3. ghostpoet

ghostpoet New Fapstronaut

Yes I agree with you

4. olykxandy

olykxandy New Fapstronaut

I like to use writing services

FX-05 likes this.
  5. Veryodd

Veryodd Fapstronaut

That’s true, academic life is very important phase of your life. You have to learn a lot, and find time to many things. During my academic life I had never time for writing assignments, and sometimes I ordered them from writing companies. I use the service Studypool, you can check here the review on this service. Perhaps this will be useful for someone else, as the company offers rather affordable prices for their work.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Nugget9 likes this.
  6. Ankit86

Ankit86 New Fapstronaut

True sophia .Liked the post very much

7. jacobb1

jacobb1 Fapstronaut

Discipline is essential to everyone's character. But when it comes to academic life, it defines it. And it is also a must especially in the life of a student. Most people would say motivation is the key, but that's not true. Discipline is what's keeping you on track. The academic life can not be achieved to the fullest if a man doesn't have discipline. Motivation and discipline may be connected, but motivation is a short term thing, while discipline, as I said, keeps you on track for much longer :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  8. Jockent

Jockent New Fapstronaut

This became especially relevant when distance learning began, because there is no way at all without discipline, and I was convinced of that.

George Killian likes this.