1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DISCIPLINE YOUR INTERNET USE

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Targaryenn, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

DISCIPLINE YOUR INTERNET USE: When you do go on the internet, have a plan and a purpose. You must have a good reason for opening up any browser, so mentally go through what that reason is, and what you’re going to search, and why. And do not stray from that plan. Think of it like an extraction mission, you have to get in quick and secure the prize, and then get out without any detours or wasted time.

2. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

@Targaryenn So identified with this - one of my issues is that I "surf". I might go onto one website to check for a software update or something and then notice this guy has loads of other software that I never new about - and before I know it I am downloading another timewasting game called "Ragdoll Masters"! Aint sure I'll play it much but still....
    Just surpassed 1 week here and it really helps to go on this forum and see helpful tips like this - thank you again.

TambourineNThyme and Targaryenn like this.