1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Disgusted w. myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by isthisusernameok, Nov 21, 2017.

1. isthisusernameok

isthisusernameok Fapstronaut

I'm pretty new to this. I don't want to go into too much detail but I've become pretty disgusted with myself lately. I first started watching p when i was maybe 9 or 10 years old and have consumed it pretty consistently over the years. lately my cravings have been getting more intense and it's affecting my sexual life with my partner. I've tried to quit in the past and have failed so I'm not sure if i'll be able to do it now, but I'm ready to try. This really isn't who I want to be and I don't know why I keep going back to it. So I'm ready to start rebooting.
    It'd be great if someone was willing to be an accountability partner. It'd be helpful if someone was willing to check in periodically or help me figure out why I keep coming back to this.

2. You're already at 2 days, thats a good start, good luck to you!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?