1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney's Home Sweet Home Alone is the Greatest Christmas movie

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Nothing satisfy my holiday spirit quite like this remake of the 1990 movie Home Alone the flatheads of Disney HQ have really outdone themselves this time.
    The movie itself is [Not] a total mess up whatsoever.

In [my] honest opinion this should be a Classic that belongs right next to the original 1990 movie.

What makes this remake of [Home Alone] very different from the original two is that the writers flipped the script and made the kid a snobby psychopathic rich kid that torments and tortures an honest couple that is in financial strife and are at the brink of losing their home so out of desperation they try to steal back an Heirloom which they mistakenly thought the rich kid stole from them.

It definitely does not at all kill my joy when an honest father gets stabbed in a finger by a [screw] and watching a loving and caring mother get her face punctured full of thumbtacks, this is all hilarious slapstick and not at all sadistic and mean spirited at all!!!

I am very thankful that the writers over at [Disney] were able to come up with a great project that definitely did not leave me feeling bitter. jaded, and cleansed of my holiday spirit after watching this stupendous Christmas movie.

GigglingTrout and Akbarmagnus like this.
  2. If you read between the brackets it is pure sarcasm.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  3. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

something i wonder how they can even think it is a good idea to produce such movies, a better one would be "Better Watch Out". Kind of similar.

4. Honestly Disney should stop trying to do stuff like this after the results of The Force Awakens and The last Jedi. Disney acts a lot like SCP-049, It kills everything it tries to work with.

5. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

both highly successful movies, even without that star wars fans are so desperate they will watch any star wars movie that disney produce. Only book readers know what a hidden gem star wars truly is.

6. Yeah but then again I am more of an original trilogy purist.