Displaying Signatures in Threads on the Mobile Site

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Rationaliser, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

I don't see a reason for signatures not being displayed under user posts in threads on the mobile site.

I mostly want the feature to be able to see day counters for people without having to go into their profile. My preferred mobile browser (DuckDuckGo) doesn't even show the desktop site if I request it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. People don’t put images in them because it’s not allowed

3. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

I assumed it was allowed because I was able to preview a signature with a BBCode-embedded image. Thanks for clarifying.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  4. If you rotate your mobile device you can see signatures

Mark_Renton and kropo82 like this.
  5. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

Damn, thanks! That works, but I'd still wanna see compatibility with portrait mode, since that's how most people including myself use the site. And very few people must know the landscape trick.

Mark_Renton and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. Thanks for the suggestion. The long term fix for this is moving the counters out of signatures which we're tracking, but we don't have a concrete time frame for when that will actually be real. However, signatures on mobile broadly degrade the experience.

recon117 likes this.
  7. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

Thanks. The main reason why I wanna see signatures on the mobile site, however, is to see the day counters of posters. How about put them in the user info tiles that contain the avatar, name, designations, badges, etc?

recon117 likes this.
  8. The post you quoted is answering your question