1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do penis pumps work?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by g2stop, Jun 2, 2017.

1. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

i was thinking about getting one to increase girth andto get stronger erections

2. No, they do not. They just pump penis with blood. And that size gain might last for couple of minutes, but is very soon gone after the pump is removed and extra blood leaves the penis. Penis pumps are good for people with erectile dysfunction that can not get hard otherwise; just forcefully pump penis with blood and use blood restricting penis rings to keep it in. But using them for size gains is bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    I Free I and Star Lord like this.
  3. ^ This will come from a complete reboot.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Penis pumps can also cause damage.
    Plus it could become a new addiction, seeing yourself larger would make you want to use it all the time, you will also become more self conscious than you already are now.

I wouldn't bother. Not worth the gamble.
    Plus like shugi said, it's only a temporary gain. It's never permanent.

Deleted Account and I Free I like this.
  5. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

i agree with everyone just reboot. but doing kegels can give you stronger erections.
    side note I use to take the vitamin garlic because it increases blood circulation down there resulting in stronger erections. when I can get a bottle on sale ima cop a few of them

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Agree :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

Star Lord likes this.
  7. Nymeria

Nymeria Fapstronaut

I own a bathmate hydromax x30 and have been pumping on and off for years. My normal girth is 4.5. The best pump session i had took me to 5.6 girth and i was amazed at my chode. However, like mentioned above, if your rebooting, its not good to use, it will make you want to masturbate. As far as the lasting effects, the pump will die down after an hour or two.

Kegals are great for stronger erections as well, i recommend them. A penis pump will be great if you want to experiment with you and your partner to have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
    Islanders190 likes this.
  9. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice, I will just continue with my reboot for now

10. Beopus

Beopus Fapstronaut

2 month reboot added back half an inch of erection

I thought I was losing my mind and started questioning my high school memories before that but ayy

11. drop the pump hit the gym, then the kegels and reboot like the guys said...gym helps increase blood flow naturally and if you have it can take away the extra fat hiding your member. Found myself an inch when I lost 40 lbs and got healthy