1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do "superpowers" come from seminal fluid or sperm?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by 52725229225, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Where did you get the information that one drop of semen equals forty drops of blood? Can they even be equivocated that way?

2. Emileo Delcarme

Emileo Delcarme Fapstronaut

3. I read this. I don’t know how they came up with this idea but a simple bit of research shows it to be nonsensical and capriciously made up. Blood is in no way equivocal to semen, nor is semen made of blood in the human body, far less the research going into “40 drops”, which is also lacking. It would be like saying one marker is made up of forty crayons. Bullcocky. Furthermore, there are many ancient and admirable traditions which are sadly going by the wayside, like making a fire from pithy stems in fall, or gathering wild edible and medicinal plants, or the Welsh language, or stone houses with grass thatched roofs, or even the fact that masturbation is bad for you, which should be kept alive, not stuff like this. Although I agree that semen should be retained by men at all costs, so there is a lot of good advice on that site too. Goodnight

4. iam walker01

iam walker01 Fapstronaut

nicely said bro
    The world makes wet dreams seem soo normal, but its not

5. Umarb

Umarb Fapstronaut

Well said. Thank you a bunch for the life changing information.

6. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

Amazing quote in the green color.Loved it bro.

7. Josphat

Josphat Fapstronaut

Tbe best thing I've read this month. Congratulations for sharing.

8. TheRetainer

TheRetainer Fapstronaut

Super powers can’t be from sperm alone. Otherwise men with vasectomies would either be superhuman or zombies surely?! It prevents the loss of sperm so all sperm created is recycled.