1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do wet dreams effect pied recovery?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by My Best self, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Any thoughts? Just wondering because I’m starting to recover and had my first wet dream in 40 days

Might_Stag_Beetle likes this.
  2. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

No, they shouldn't affect the PIED recovery but the good news is that since you had a wet dream, it means that your dick is healthy. So that means you are healing

3. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

I don't know the answer to this, but i would consider a wet dream as a victory because coming from someone who not only experienced PIED and D.E. being able to O, in a wet dream, hands-free seems like you've reactivated your "system".

4. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I agree. Whenever a man has a wet dream, it basically means a great sign of healing. It means that your penis is WORKING. End of story.

5. Quick hands

Quick hands Fapstronaut

What if you haven’t experienced a wet dream I am 45 days in on my 90 days

Deathsc0ut likes this.
  6. Deathsc0ut

Deathsc0ut Fapstronaut

It means nothing. It could be that your "system" isn't fully recovered yet but it could also mean anything else. Keep going and enhance your streak. Some bro's don't have any wet dreams for a year. It depends on the person and the severeness of their addiction. Just keep going bro ^^

7. Prince6543

Prince6543 Fapstronaut

One?
    I had five by the time I hit 40 days.
    I beleive that I should forget about something that I could have never changed and move on.

8. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Dont worry i got my first wet dream close to 100 days i think.Much more than 40 days

Might_Stag_Beetle likes this.
  9. Might_Stag_Beetle

Might_Stag_Beetle Fapstronaut

I had one on day 75 and day 90 and day 112. Currently on day 114.
    Be patient.
    That day 75 one felt amazing.

10. Might_Stag_Beetle

Might_Stag_Beetle Fapstronaut

Great question.