1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you also make this mistake in your diet?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by I love my Brain, Jul 13, 2021.

1. I love my Brain

I love my Brain Fapstronaut

I would like to talk about food in connection with semen retention.

I think many people already know this topic. But just because you've heard it doesn't mean you've understood it, and that's the case for me.

For the running story, a quick bit of information. I eat a mostly plant based diet. No animal products and my food selection is very high quality.

I was out with a mate last weekend. We were a long way from home and after a long distance, hunger struck.

We had a bag of chips. I knew that this was not compatible with semen retention, but the last bag of chips was so far in the past that I was no longer aware of the effects.

We ate the chips. This crunch, this spiciness, this seasoning suddenly stimulated my brain.

It's as if I had taken drugs. My brain released so many happy hormones that I was in a trance.

The interesting thing comes now. All of a sudden the genital glands were aroused, blood flowed into the erectile tissue, sexual fantasies arose.

I've had a firm grip on sexual thoughts lately, but when I ate the chips, I couldn't turn them off.

It made me realise, once you have desensitised your brain, what a bag of crisps can do in terms of stimulation.

On the one hand, I would like to warn people who underestimate food, and on the other hand, I would be interested to know if anyone has had such an experience.

2. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

if i had to take a guess i'd say you used to eat chips post-release or just while browsing, by itself it shouldn't cause arousal.

3. I love my Brain

I love my Brain Fapstronaut

I understand your approach, even if it does not apply here.

Mc Donalds, for example, hires psychologists to adjust the ratio between sugar, fat and salt so that as much dopamine as possible is released in the brain.

It's addicting and people keep coming back.

Meat, for example, also greatly increases libido and desire.

There is already a correlation.

Melkhiresa likes this.