1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Aug 17, 2021.

1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I do believe in ghosts. I prefer science over superstition and this guy made me realize that ghosts are REAL[​IMG]
    What are your views on ghosts?

Revanthegrey likes this.
  2. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Shit

I read some damn scary ghost facts. I had forgotten that I sleep alone

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's very scientifically inaccurate, and actually is a bit logically flawed, no ghosts.

Redemptionisrequired and CarP like this.
  4. Can you provide a source that Albert Einstein actually believed in ghosts?
    Excuse my skepticism, but the "photo of a famously smart person with unlikely claim below" format has proven time and again to be pretty unreliable in the accuracy department.

5. me too, sometimes I heard something crawling inside a wardrobe (it's empty though, I use another wardrobe)...

Maybe there was some lizards...

6. I'm honestly kinda split on the whole thing
    though I do have to say, einstein's explanation of ghosts is just straight-up bs
    but hey, science was magic before it became science so everything is possible

SickSicko likes this.
  7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Excuse you me, but magic is very real and utterly different from science. My letter from Hogwarts is legit and I'm clearly not a permanent resident of a mental asylum.

CarP and SickSicko like this.
  8. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

OP, no go on the ghosts. Also, that "factual" image is about as real as this quote.

upload_2021-8-17_20-12-14.jpeg

9. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I had a paranormal experience as a kid. Something I called "the lady in the light". At the top of our steps was a light and I was sitting on the landing talking to my dead grandmother. Both my parents were peeking out of the doorway wondering what I was doing. Ever since then, I've been a believer. I even habitually watch a ghost hunting show called Ghost Adventures

Kishi likes this.
  10. I have never seen a ghost, but in my country, many people believe in ghost's existence due to culture...

Sometimes I wish I could have seen a ghost, but I l was simultaneously exciting and terrifying whenever these thoughts popped up in my mind.

I believe they're form of energy...

GotCaught likes this.
  11. My dad's grandma had a special knock ritual when she was coming to us (so they would know that it's her knocking on the door)

When she died, and was getting dressed for the coffin, the same knock happened, someone was knocking on the door just like my dad's grandma

But there was no one

So yes, I believe in ghosts

GotCaught likes this.
  12. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

No i don't believe on them, no evidence , videos? , many of them are fake.