1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you ever bullied ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by from2003, Dec 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Do you ever bullied in ur school life or anywhere else , i had struggle very bad in my school age , on daily basis every peer daily made fun of me , my walk my talk and all kind off shit happens in bullying , god damn it was the worst moments in my life, my life wasn't happy in my school life, i struggled very bad .
    Do you have any previous experience?

Toni7 likes this.
  2. MK-2023

MK-2023 New Fapstronaut

Yes!

I used to get bullied quite a bit when I was in school. One of my legs is longer than the other and I am flat-footed so you could imagine how goofy my walk is. I used to get bullied for that. I used to get bullied for still being a virgin when I was 18. I used to get bullied because of how I talked also. I used to get bullied for everything, by people who I considered my friend, but in reality they weren't really my friends.

The bullying continues. Throughout life. It never stops. You either allow it to continue or you stand up for yourself. Would you rather be a doormat or a matador? As TV show I once saw put it.

3. Arrow'06

Arrow'06 Fapstronaut

Yes, yes, many times. I'm not going to tell everyone every single bit, but I will share one incident. This was in first grade. There was this kid named Ali. He'd always ask others for an eraser. When he didn't get any, he'd end up complaining to the teacher in his broken english and when no one would give him an eraser, he'd give up. One day I was seated with him, the same thing happened, I stood up for myself this time. He was a part of a gang, I refused to give him shit. He then took the sharp end of a paintbrush and began to thrust it in my ear. The more rejected him, the deeper he thrusted it, until I gave out a squeal and a couple tears came out. The teacher ask me what was wrong, I just wanted the class to go on, so I told her I was fine. I didn't tell my parents either. It was a few days later that my ear began to hurt like shit and I ended up telling them. Went to the ENT (Ear-Nose-Throat Doctor), he had my ear checked. I ended up leaving that school, and was put in a private one this time. 5 years later, we visited the same ENT, and he examined my ear, and pulled out, a stone of blood. This was a result of that kid thrusting that paint brush. And that stone of blood, it was about the radius of a coin. After the appointment, I could suddenly hear so much better. Man that was fucking awful, I could try and list down everything but I don't want to spend too much time on them, that's all for now