1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you guys prefer reddit NoFap or the actual website

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Achiever80, Oct 15, 2020.

Tags:

Do you guys prefer subreddit nofap or the normal nofap

1. Reddit

10.0%
  2. Normal Nofap website

90.0%
  1. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Just out of curiosity do you guys prefer the subreddit NoFap or the NoFap website? I'm just curious lol

2. I don't know much about subreddit NoFap but the community must be the same as here right?

Achiever80 likes this.
  3. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

Yeah it's pretty similar. I just generally prefer reddit because I'm more used to it but the NoFap website is great too

TudoBem23 likes this.
  4. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

I'm genuinely scared to get on Reddit. That's where I've accessed most of the stuff I've watched and fallen to for the past few years so any links to that site immediately send trigger warnings screaming into my brain when I see them. So I prefer the NoFap site lol.

dandausa, SoaringEagle and Achiever80 like this.
  5. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

Actual site, I feel it's more real. People on reddit karma whore and overdo the over the top positive BS. Feels fake to me.

Timecop and Achiever80 like this.
  6. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

I abhor reddit! Really very high level of censorship there, all the major subs are tightly controlled.

But about your question results, please take into consideration if you ask this question in reddit, you will get mostly reddit votes, and in here mostly this site votes. Those who are here, are here because they prefer it over reddit.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    Achiever80 likes this.
  7. Achiever80

Achiever80 Fapstronaut

That makes sense

8. It doesnt even matter at this point.