1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kian_boem98, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them

2. If your ex-girlfriend still does not like you, I would say don't walk towards her and let her be with a boyfriend. You don't ever want to get involved with her and her boyfriend. Of course, just my opinion.

captainteemo and MJ93 like this.
  3. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

another heartbreak eh? move on, best piece of advice.

4. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

i never dated her i just had a crush on her back in high school but all i did was just stare at her soo maybe she still thinks im a creep.

5. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

maybe you should relax and read some toons online. haha, lol. you should JUST move on.

ForABetterLife20 and Taylor25 like this.
  6. this is likely. Why are you even thinking about this? Your thought process should not even go like that.

Powerous likes this.
  7. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

so you think when i went out to the lobby and i stood there and looked at her from afar you think she got creeped out and maybe thats why i keep seeing her bf picking up the food instead

8. why are you doing creepy shit? Any why does it matter at all what some chick thinks? She has a boyfriend, she doesnt care about you, why do you care about this at all?

Taylor25 and Pain101G like this.
  9. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

lol because i still kinda like her. so today i was using my friends instagram account and i kinda search for that girl i liked in high school on instagram so it took me to profile but she has it on private so idk if i follow her on instagram cause today when i went to profile i saw that she delated some of her post and change her profile pic as a drawing. do u think she deleted some of her post and her profile pic because of me or no

10. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Listen. Don't waste your time on her. She is busy with her boyfriend. Although you may not realize it, by looking her up on social media knowing that she's not into you, she has a boyfriend, and wondering if you're being a creep or not, it lowers your sense of worth, and confidence. Surely you can find a different girl to chase who is actually worth your time! It's a lot more fun too because it might actually go somewhere instead of just a fantasy in your head.

11. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

yeah but i was using my friends instagram account and i search for her and i went to her account and it was on private though but then when i went to her account again i saw that she changed her profile pic and deleted some on her post lol

12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Don't fall for oneitis.

lolos likes this.
  13. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

Speaking as someone who always has really bad crushes; you gotta move on. For me, personally, finding out my crush has a partner is an immediate sign to move on. You are wasting time thinking about someone who isn't interested. I know what I'm talking about because this situation has happened to me including getting blocked from her social media. It might be difficult but move on.

14. 19conquer

19conquer Fapstronaut

Probably has nothing to do with you. Dont overthink it. Just move on lol

Taylor25 likes this.
  15. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

You are overthinking it.

16. I have nothing against OP but dang, this freaking thread..... :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

ForABetterLife20 and Coolyorky like this.
  17. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

She isn’t thinking of you when she’s getting railed by her BF. Forget about her

18. My question is why are you posting this thread in the off-topic section when there's a dating section? It isn't like the dating section is hard to find.

Taylor25 likes this.
  19. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

today when i was using my friends instgram account i kinda search for this girl that i had a crush on in high school and it took me to her profile page but she had it on private. but idk if i follow her or not cause the later when i went to her profile page again i saw that she deleted some of her posts and she changed her profile picture to a drawing. but now she put a pic of herself again on instagram. Do you think i follow her on my friends instgram acount and maybe thats why she deleted some of her posts and changed her profile pic to a drawing?