1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you recognise this post/thread? (RE: improving comms with your SO)

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Rob_B_, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Rob_B_

Rob_B_ Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I was reading someone's thread recently, can't remember whose or where (somehow I seem to think it was in this 'Rebooting in Relationship' forum, but not sure), and someone suggested a way of building mutual trust and improving communications by every day sitting down with your partner and taking turns asking each other 5 (?) questions about how the other person's day was etc. It was all very simple, but as it happens I like simplicity. And of course now that I wanted to look it up again, I can't find it anywhere!

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Of if the kind person who offered that advice recognises this, please repost here.

TIA,
    Rob

ILoathePwife likes this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Rob_B_ and ILoathePwife like this.
  3. ILoathePwife

ILoathePwife Fapstronaut

Yes, FANOS I think? Link in my signature. If you're on a phone, turn sideways to see signatures.

Rob_B_ likes this.
  4. Rob_B_

Rob_B_ Fapstronaut

Thank you both so much, @Kenzi for your superfast reply, and @ILoathePwife for all those pointers. Yes, FANOS, that was it, defo! And I like the idea of the 30-minute-cuddle, must try some of that... :)

Thanks again, just what I needed!

ILoathePwife likes this.