1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you watch movies once or keep re-watching certain movies?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 27, 2019.

1. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Re-watching is sometimes still more an quality time than if you are watching a new crappy movie. Especially favorites like Pirates of the Caribbean / Mr. Bean / Comedy's / Two and a half men / The Last Samurai. However, with have a movie pass for 20 bucks I can see each new movie every month, what a great activity is to get out of the house in the evenings.

2. yourhomieishere

yourhomieishere Fapstronaut

me with Avengers Endgame XD

3. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

Certain movies i'll rewatch just cause ik the emotional kick and message they have in them. Like with 'A silent voice', every time i watch that movie i see something i missed last time and it always has the same impact on me. Any movie that can do that is great in my opinion

4. emmanuilteleshev

emmanuilteleshev Fapstronaut

Hmm, It is a psychological question. It depends on the person's character. I really like re-watching movies even for 10 times. There are films like Harry Potter, for instance, I have watched 30 times. If you have no idea to watch, on https://fmovies.show/ there are compiled some charts. It permanently saves me from bland. I prefer movies only in HD quality. Well, on this website, all of them are in HD quality. Still, think that it will be nice to write me a list of your favorite movies. I haven't seen any exciting movies for a long time

5. Brazilian Polyglot

Brazilian Polyglot Fapstronaut

I've watched the first Godfather like 5 or 6 times in my life.

6. AnthonyAsher

AnthonyAsher Fapstronaut

I'm not sure. There are times when I'm in the middle of the movie and that's is the time that I will remember that I already have watched the movie.

7. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

A bit of both some movies can be watched again and again where as others you only need to see once

8. The only movies i am able to rewatch forever are Into The wild and Donnie Darko and War Horse, all the other movies i just barely rewatch with my family, but as books, i don't like to rewatch movies.