1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody here practice injaculation?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Temple, May 31, 2016.

1. Temple

Temple New Fapstronaut

Possible triggers below.

I'm very curious about injaculation, this is something new that I found arising the sexual improvement forums. And I'm wondering if there is any fapstronauts that have tried this, or mastered it? What's your opinion on it, and how does it benefit you?

I have read that injaculation keeps the sperm inside the body after an orgasm, it goes into your bladder and gets reabsorbed into the bloodstream.. which means.. you still retain the benefits of semen retention.

2. It's not reabsorbed. That's just complete and utter nonsense. You mix it with urine and then discharge it all out next time you pee...

I've tried it. I can easy do it by squeezing my Kegels with enough force or using my hands to press certain places. Don't like it. Made my O's less satisfying. I also hated the feeling of it going in my bladder. It just felt... not good. Did felt exactly as after full ejaculation, sleepy, drained and all of that, minus the satisfying O. Plus I have heard and read that squeezing the urethra with force can possibly cause some damage to it. Which makes sense cos that stuff down there is kinda gentle and it was never meant for us to apply that amount of force there, that is necessary to cause retrograde ejaculation. Flexing PC muscle is probably the safest way how to do it tho.

If you want the benefits of semen retention while still having frequent O's there are other ways how to do it. There are methods how to O without actually ejaculating anywhere, no bladder, no nothing. Go look into "thinking off" and "fire breath" O technique. Chakra Os, energy Os, "coregasms"; hose things are mostly advertised to females but men can learn to have them too.

3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Hello I have done it couple years ago but only with masturbation never successfully with a women (suffering PIED recently).
    Mine whole process was very similar as @Shugi Shugi wrote, when I felt orgasm coming I squeeze all the muscles I had particularly in ass and penis area thinking I have to stop it; and when I felt it is not enough I squeeze by hand root area of my dick. Both things together simultaneously were most effective. However I dont remeber going it to bladder and pissing semen (as far as I know never happened), but orgasms were definitely less satisfying and if I dont it more then once in a row I feel kinda weird pain down there.
    Key to success was perfect timing, if I squeezed muscles & cock too soon (in seconds) before I felt orgasm is coming, it was only edging = sexual desire is not gone, and next orgasm would come very fast if I continue fapping. If I squeezed them too late (behind some threshold of coming orgasm) there was no way back how to stop ejaculating. If I squeezed them at that threshold I felt orgasm at the same time when I was squeezing the muscles, the more closer to that threshold the more stronger orgasm was. Afterwards like after normal orgasm sexual desire was gone, I could stop fapping but if I wanted I could still continue because my cock could get easily rock hard again without brake.

Normally I ejaculate in about 7 minutes of fast fapping, and when I was doing 'this trick' the first orgasm came around that time, depending how close to that threshold I managed to stop it, it bought me another about 3-7 minutes. The most time I managed to do it in a row was 4x time, fapping in fast pace for 25 minutes, with last (real) orgasm very very strong, but quite strong pain in penis/ balls/bladder area (hard to pinpoint) followed afterwards.

Disadvantage was if I didnt do it for long time (2-3 weeks), I forgot where(when) was that threshold, leading to unwanted cumming until I found that threshold after several tries again. Nevertheless I tried to do it 2x times with a women but I never had timing right, I was always to late.

After sometime, I have evaluated that it's too much work, concentration and possible health hazard (that pain) that it's not worth of the benefits and I stopped doing it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

NO.no..no This is actually harmful and dangerous. Same like if you've ever ejaculated and pinched the end of your foreskin together to capture the sperm which I used to do when I didn't have any tissues sometimes. Don't do it.

5. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

I just came off of prostate medication that caused retrograde ejaculation as a side effect.

First, it was really embarrassing when my wife tried to get me off orally and I moaned and felt myself cumming, but nothing came out. I asked my urologist and he explained it to me.

Second, the semen is in the bladder. You have still orgasmed. You will pee it out after you go to the bathroom. I do not understand the benefit of willingly partaking in this. Although there is no medical harm to retrograde ejaculation, it can lead to fertility problems when you try to conceive. Sperm will be very sparse (as most will remain inside of you) and unable to fertilize an egg (inside your partner). We have three kids and my wife has her tubes tied, so this would not be an issue for us.

Third, the medication led me to PMO and relapse. 24 hours after taking the last pill, I was PMOing and nothing came out. I had sex the next day and had a normal orgasm. The following day I PMOed to see if it was not a fluke. It took some time to stop binging and start another NoFap challenge.

Fourth, my wife tells me that she likes the feel of my cum inside her. I was not able to provide that for her when I was on the medication. Sex felt incomplete to us.

JustinX likes this.
  6. Of course you would not notice semen being peed out. It's mixed with urine, it's not like it goes out thick like when ejaculating. I did not notice it too while peeing, yet I felt myself ejaculating inwards. I did notice it in my urine tho, once I actually put my head close to toilet bowl before flushing and looked real close. I saw some transparent-ish, jelly like stuff floating in water. So unless you examine that close you won't see anything.

That being said, you probably are right. It sounds that you did not had retrograde ejaculation, you had no ejaculation at all. Otherwise you would not be able to keep erection and orgasm again that soon multiple times. I did some research on this method and tried it. The idea is to train yourself to be able to squeeze muscles at the right time and prevent ejaculation all together, because orgasm and ejaculation are separate things. This method assumes that you are one of those (probably majority, I'm guessing) guys who's orgasm starts before ejaculation. So then you are supposed to find the right moment after orgasm but before ejaculation, to flex muscles down there, to prevent ejaculation reflex. The problem that I had with this method was that my body has ejaculation before orgasm, not the other way around. Even before first single contraction happens sperm is flowing out already, it just not shooting, just kinda drooling. So it's impossible for me to preform this method. :(

What sometimes annoys me is that people misunderstand this squeezing method. They think that always when it's being done the sperm goes into the bladder. But there are two ways how to achieve this type of dry orgasm. One is though ejaculation in bladder and another is through squeezing at right time stop stop ejaculation all together. I did not mention this in my post above cos OP was talking about "injaculation", aka retrograde ejaculation. This is completely different method tho cos there is no "jaculation" whatsoever, nothing is being "jaculated" anywhere, inwards or outwards.

ChangeMattersToMe likes this.