1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know the reason for white marks??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Well i do often get some kind of white lines when i involve in scratching..

also i didnt neither diagnose with any skin condition nor any disease.. so whats the reason behind white patches (marks) appears right after heavenly scratches! :p

please tell me the possibilities.. dont scare me by saying it were a cancer!.. dont do that guys..

Attached Files:

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, dead skin. No problem :)

3. Perhaps some cannabis oil would help you...

But im not completely positive. You should do some research. As one of my friends had similar problem and used cannabis oil, no problems with skin whatsoever.

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Think about it: skin isn't smooth if you look at it with a magnifying glass or microscope - the cells look almost like a pile of shingles or the surface of a dry, cracked desert. As you scrape your fingernails along, you start pulling up those shingles, making some stand on end, some flaking off - that's what the white lines are.
    Some people use pumice stone to scrape off these dead cells on the surface, after soaking your feet. Walking barefoot in sand can help, as can using some kind of natural oil or moisturiser on the area. Good socks (of cotton, wool or other natural fibres) and good shoes that don't keep in your sweat can also help.
    Simplest solution is to wash your feet regularly, and give them a good scrub down when you do. Then dry them well to prevent things like athletes foot or ringworm.