1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does jelqing actually work?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by @rm0uR, Aug 8, 2022.

1. @rm0uR

@rm0uR Fapstronaut

This question is not to serve as a trigger, but only to establish facts from men who have perhaps tried it before.

整列するおとこ likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Very unlikely that it works.

The basis of jelqing assumes that the penis is a muscle or a slew of muscles that can be exercised. This is not true; penises are not muscles.

Of course people will claim that it works. If it involves guys, penises, and the Internet, there’s gonna be lies out there lol. But there is no research stating that jelqing works, and can actually cause long-lasting damage.

ajstath likes this.
  3. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

That's not true. The penis enlargement techniques are (allegedly) based on tissue expansion, not muscle hypertrophy.

整列するおとこ likes this.
  4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Oh no, there are definitely people who believe it’s about muscle. I’ve seen those “documentations” when it became popular ~10 years ago. Still, neither of which are scientifically documented to work.

5. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Perhaps but that's not the mainstream view as far as I can tell. I spent some time on pegym and thundersplace lol. I wouldn't dismiss jelqing so easily. Although it's still possible that all those success reports are just lies, of course.

6. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

I heard on a podcast a guy mention a friend having a penile injury during sec that required surgery and him performing “lengthening exercises.”

So maybe there is something to it. It is possible to lengthen tissue. That’s what the Meat Puppet does. It stretches as it fills with blood.

But I would think any extra you get from jellying (that’s a weird-sounding word btw) would be nominal, like millimeters at best.

7. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

Jelqing has been practiced by taoists for thousands of years, it works, but is not deprived of risks, and it's quite a slow process.

The science is quite sound actually, connective tissue deformation (in this case lengthening) is completely possible, and it has been documented in history, is part of the reason why the rack, as a torture method, worked like a charm by the way.

整列するおとこ likes this.
  8. Try using the forum's search feature maybe. I seem to remember some guys talking about it years ago and from what I remember, jelqing is a bad idea basically.

9. I've done jelqing as an excuse not to fap in the past.. My workouts usually continued for about 30 minutes every other day with jelqing and stretching exercises.

Result's have been pretty amazing along the lines of doing ab workouts at the same time which help increasingly...

Result's
    • Firmness
    • Blood flow
    • Lasting Longer
    • More confidence
    • Length increase

Along the process I've had no real side effects and it's been amazing each time to see how much blood flow actually flow's after doing the exercises. I highly suggest this and

Alway's

Always

Remember to use a warm or hot towel at the beginning and end. It will loosen up and help not damage the penile tissue.

10. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

So how much longer did you last and what was the size increase. Got some curiosity piqued here.

And no negative affects?

Also I’m assuming the benefits last as long as you continue the “workouts?”

整列するおとこ likes this.
  11. Brother none at all I’ve only seen some good side effects from my practice.
    You need to keep consistent just like exercising. It’s like when you first weight lift. You’re the sorest after the initial work out but after it’s easier because you’re body is flowing blood to what ever area you’re exercising. It’s like you’re tapping you’re blood flow to flow towards the shaft.

The reward is worth it and I suggest doing Ab workouts such as the Insanity by Shaun T Insane Abs. It’s really the only ab exercise you need and it’s potent with eating healthy and diet.

12. LimpdickGuy

LimpdickGuy New Fapstronaut

Jelqing and other PE methods have unquestionably helped me to get my penis back fucntional.

Mr. Monk likes this.