Does Masturbation reduce human's immunity ?

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Mr.Chips, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips Fapstronaut

I recently was diagnosed with Shingles (Sister of Chicken Pox) but the Doctor was shocked How did I get Herpes in such age (twenties), that it happens mostly with old people, and the reason is that a person can get it when he has a very low immunity. The Doctor asked me if I "Smoke, Take drugs or any sort of addiction", I answered no..

My routine is good in terms of taking variant healthy food. Any ideas ?

2. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

U should tell the doctor u masturbate a bit if u did. I personally feel a bit weaker and vulnerable to sickness the hr after I PMO. I did catch a fever or cold due to this. But maybe I was weak and that occures to me only.
    In Chinese medicine, over masturbating was known to hurt your yin yang in the body and create an imbalance.

Mr.Chips likes this.
  3. Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips Fapstronaut

I have done a Blood picture test and I found that I have anemia. I will visit the Doctor again (unfortunately, everything is on holiday until Wednesday). I am used to get flu frequently but I never thought I would reach such a situation right now, especially since last 3 months I have reduced PMO much more than anytime before. I hope things get better soon :(