1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does nofap attraction work for anyone

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Newendgame, Jan 2, 2020.

1. sauravpheonix

sauravpheonix New Fapstronaut

i am 19 i know i was to young to understand the whole scenario but trust me i live my life to the fullest as i can . i know many of girls in my social media a/c who was quiet intrested in me before nofab. When i start nofab challange i was kinda not affected by the whole attraction thing but i see it to be happen.... the girls on my social media a/c #ireallydon't care .... somewhere i realise am i suppose to react those shit instead of my self development. I notice my influence on female as well respect from male brois .Keep your journey alive you will be blessed of being edge of the world !
    THEREFORE: STOP BEGGING FOR ATTENTION ..... you will find yourself much attractive as well as for girls !

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  2. diece

diece Fapstronaut

Not really.

There's no shortcut to getting good with girls. You must go out, and talk to them. Nofap isn't going to magically make girls like you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. autopsyhater

autopsyhater Fapstronaut

People who claim nofap makes them more attractive to women are delusional. The end.