1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does precum from sexual fantasy set you back?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rationaliser, May 4, 2020.

1. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

I think we've all been there. I'm high on sexual energy and I get boners during the slightest of sexual fantasy. I keep the fantasy going for quite some time without touching but my penis is buzzing all the time and I'm feeling fluid slowly trickling inside. I go to the bathroom and find some semen coming out when I pull the skin back.

Does this set me back? I do feel a dip in the sexual energy that was built up inside of me. I don't get turned on easily for at least a few hours afterwards. It physically feels like a mini-orgasm.

I'm leaning on the side of avoiding it now, but I'm open to insight that might change that. I mainly fantasize because I visualize a lot in general. I visualize what I want in life since I'm a believer in the Law of Attraction. One of my desires is to have a partner who's on PMO strictly and wants to have karezza sex. That fantasy of karezza turns me on pretty well, especially since I'm a virgin. Why don't I just visualize being clothed up alongside her? That's because to have the most profound subconscious reprogramming, one must select the most emotionally potent fantasy (sexual or not); and the fantasy of karezza is very, very potent because of the sexual arousal.

Let's not have an argument about the Law of Attraction here since that'd be off-topic.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

It seems like those fantasies are pretty strong. Pre-cum is not a setback if it happens involuntarily.

3. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

It's probably because I'm still a virgin.
    What about the loss in sexual energy and horniness that I feel?