1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Satan make music?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 1, 2017.

What music do you think is acceptable?

1. Only music written to honour God.

2. Any music that does not directly disrespect God.

3. Any music at all.

4. Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

I listen to extreme Satanic and Luciferian metal when I relapse. Coincidence? Yes. I happened to get into the metal some years ago and so already knew about it, and being that I am intoxicated when I act out my inhibitions are completely gone. All that's missing is a Satanic altar room and a ceremony when I fap.

2. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

I think The Grateful Dead is the most low-key Satanic band. People don't see what's really going on behind the scenes so to speak. Bob Dylan danced with the Devil too, I mean he said it himself in an interview:

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. BoiledEggplant

BoiledEggplant Fapstronaut

Current 218? Dissection? ;)

4. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Amen

5. Sorry for the delay in this reply, I've had a few days away from home is all.

I agree with almost everything you say here; I really appreciate the scriptural references, and I've updated my view somewhat as a result. You clearly know your Bible, and whilst I still stand by everything I've written here, your reference to 1 Cor 9:21-22 has made me see our freedom in Christ in a new light; not only as a blessing and display of God's love, but also as a practical mechanism for evangelism. Thank you for that insight - what you have said is true.

I too appreciate your well-written arguments, and am sure that God will use us both for his purposes. As you say, minor trivialities aside, we really are on the same page; and definitely the winning team!

I really appreciate your kind words! This is the first proper thread I have ever started in my life, so I'm really pleased to have so much valuable insight brought to the table by you all. Thank you all for your views.

Blessings

noonoon and Deleted Account like this.
  6. What is meant by satanic music? Can someone please explain.

7. Music that glorifies Satan.

8. I didn't know that such music even exists. Just being sure, is it the same satan that islam and Christianity talk about?

9. I guess so. How is Satan described in Islam?

10. The arrogant one who disobeyed Allah when Allah asked him to prostate before Adam. The one who kept whispering into Adam and Eve (both) until they finally ate the forbidden fruit. The one who sits in the path of righteousness to offtrack the believers. The one who is definitely not a friend of good people. The one who vowed to prove Allah that humans are of no good.

11. BoiledEggplant

Here's an example of anti-Islamic music

And anti-Christian

Satanic music is mostly a counter-culture thing that started in Norway, and a very small portion really worship Satan. They admit it themselves in interviews. As for anti-Islamic music, it rarely exists. Given that I come from the Middle East I can attest to that, although you'll find examples such as:
    Calling Allah a pig basically.

For every current there exists a counter current. Stop being babies, wipe your diapers, and enjoy the inevitable.

12. Who is being a baby? I just asked what is meant by satanic music. Why would it concern me what music people listen to. I have far better things to worry about. Peace.

13. BoiledEggplant

Just being general towards previous attitudes in this thread, I didn't even concern you with my comment. Jesus Christ, now I'm gonna tell you to wipe your diapers, lol.

14. Okay, then..

15. If he does then this is definitely one of them.

16. Purps

Purps Guest

Yes and that satans name is Justin Bieber:D

17. Lol! Looks like Teletubbies... Some people say they're satanic.

18. Morbidly obese Teletubbies that ate each other.*

19. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

This. Hypnotic music, i'm scared of this, it sounds beautiful, but something scary really hidden behind the catchy medoly.

20. Yes there is a sinister hidden message behind the songs.

vulture175 and Solargold like this.