1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

does sex make lose semen retention benefits?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by shizui04421, Dec 2, 2022.

1. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

does sex make lose semen retention benefits?
    Is doing sex same as doing M and it will make me feel tired, unmotivated and all those M consequences ?

Andy1517 likes this.
  2. Shadow444

Shadow444 Fapstronaut

Yes it does some of benefits . There are differences between monk mode and no pmo but sex mode . I did 120 days of monk mode in past and then i am living a lifestyle of no PMO but sex mode. I will open thread to describe everything about main differences between these 2 modes

Yes I Can Man, Mr. Monk and Interface like this.
  3. WarriorFromTheDeep

WarriorFromTheDeep New Fapstronaut

I understand you completely. Before the saddest breakout that i have ever faced, ( when i was at the relationship ) i was addicted to sex. I've barely slept the minimum amount of hours. I was starting to destroy my mind , my soul and my body due to lack of self-love and self-esteem. And the sadness have overcome my life. So, yes. Sex is bad if you have without the right purposes and without the right person.

4. I haven’t had any side effects except for some after burn effects. I see an increase of acne or white heads on my face mostly and just tiredness the next day. But anxiety never and it feels like a normal release more then ever from my experiences.

But sex can have emotional side effects with a partner as well. I think twice me and my girlfriend almost got into a argument afterwords but easily forgiven. People are different so different effects will fluctuate.

5. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

Personaly i think that sex should be done only to make childs, doing it for other reasons is not the reason why our body is able to ejaculate, so i belive there are side effects.

6. can you tag me in the thread?

7. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

me too please, i want to learn too

8. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

People are confusing sex with release of semen. They are not the same but sex can Induce semen if the will is weak. The stronger the WILL the stronger the ability to have sex without release and after sometime, U might experience orgasm going in the opposite direction without release...

9. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

Hey could you share the post?

10. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

you are right sex and release of semen is not the same, but in case you have the "sex" that the society describe us and you have a release of semen you are gonna be more tired, less energy and all those consequences that we know, correct ?

11. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

Sex as commonly understood as a function is the equivalent of getting ready to take a trip, going to the gas station, siphoning gas out of car you and then getting into it and expecting it to start. I don't subscribe to those practices.

12. Soberjasper

Soberjasper Fapstronaut

tag me in this thread too please!

13. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

Holding onto a hardcore streak is so much easier when I don't think about Sex.

I'm currently looking into a mixed bag of reviews with NES, but I think it goes without saying that releasing is a complete hell for anybody, but I also understand some bullshit study with breeding bulls that their testosterone Nd ability to impregnate cows would climb significantly higher if they were surrounded by the cows for a bit without allowing touch.

That could be something we subconsciously do as humans, especially women when they are selecting men on SR without understanding it. Men actually will subconsciously pick a girl closer to her ovulating perios for.......... Reasons..

I wanna theorize that complete avoidance of the one eyed dragon is a solid strategy, but taking it head on would reap more benefits.. But again this is only me taking crap shoots.

14. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

Currently i am at 91 days streak hardcore with no sex and NoFap....

Even if i dont like to say "streak" because it looks like a challenge when i think it is more like a way of living...

And i am afraid that after having sex i will feel like i relapsed and losing the benefits, because i didnt know the consequences of sex

15. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

That's the whole point tho, I'm trying to say have sex but don't bust. I'm trying to figure out if thats actually feasible

16. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Semen leaving your body has same consequences, be it with woman or not.

17. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

Did you find out the answer ?

18. Legacy of Lost Soul

It is poasible to have sex without ejaculation. I did it for a year.

You need:
    - understanding partner who will support you, not trying to undermine you
    - experience with good streaks (if u cant have decent streak alone, forget about having it with a partner)

Than its just about stopping at the right time. Cool down. And u can repeat. Dont go too far, you can loose semen energy without ejaculating.

Anyway, when u learn this, you can be fully sexually satisfied. You can burn that energy, without ejaculation.

Orgasm without ejaculation? No idea.. thats beyond... and it will most likely cost u a ton of semen to learn that, if even possible.

Good thing is, u dont need orgasm. As I said, your sexual needs will be fully satisfied, so why orgasm?

But even if u dont ejaculate, the erection consumes your Chi, so if you over do it, there are some consequences as well!

becomingreat likes this.
  19. shizui04421

shizui04421 Fapstronaut

i have been in hard NoFap for 96 days, but im feeling more horny those last days, and having more erections, but i never touched or watching even a single second something that would influence my brain.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  20. Legacy of Lost Soul

The worse part is after the winter... in 3 months from now, I was always extremely horny on long streaks. Good job on your progress!!!

Ps: even thinking about it can influence the brain a lot, mental masturbation is a thing, but I think u already know this that far in a streak.