1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Vasectomy mean 100% semen retention automatically?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Demodectic, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

I was considering to get a Vasectomy.

If I get one will that mean I can have sex as often as I want and that there will be zero ACTUAL semen ejaculated?

This sounds like a "quick fix" and this way when I get in a Long Term Relationship we can have sex as often as we want and still I can keep all my high testosterone levels?

Is this correct? I am a newbie

2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

When it's too good to be true it usually is... it's like cutting off your penis, the problem will be solved right?, but it's quite the opposite, all those procedures that are unnatural have side effects

3. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Im really struggling to hang on and make it thru the first week. I saw this girl in workout clothes and that always triggers me. Her body was so incredible too, I was staring and gawking like a dog watching his Master eat Barbeque Ribs.

I make the analogy of the dog because in my house I give my pitbull the rib bones after the meal so in anticipation he just stares at me the entire time I am eating. And i was staring at that girl with the same look in my eyes. Im ultra-horny and probably a public menace. I am usually able to control my staring or my urges but these 6 days......It is more intense than I would have ever imagined.

So anyways I got home and couldnt stop thinking about these images of the gym-girl and I went to lay down and was fantasizing and next thing you know I was edging but I stopped myself from ejaculation and was able to abort the session.

But Im not going to reset my counter over that because if I do my mind tells me "I may as well have a proper 3 or 4 wanks if we have to reset the counter anyhow...."

Wow that was way too close.

4. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Most of sexual desire comes from strong body identification, grab a mirror and do self inquiry of who you are, when you give up idea of being the body the sex idea also loosens.

5. You will retain your semen, sure. But orgasms still make you lose a lot of energy - the benefits of semen retention isn't only all about the semen. Orgasm releases a chemical cocktail of hormones, which will effect you and drain you. It also discharges some nerve energy (electricity within your nervous system) through those contractions - your body loses charge kind of like a battery. Also you lose Chi life force energy as well, if you believe that kind of stuff.

An actual sperm cell is just one part of it all...

6. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Thanks for that information. So I see no benefit then to getting a vasectomy at this point. Also if I ever do get one it would only be if the government paid for it. But since I am above 40 I may as well just forget about it.

Btw: I had to reset my quit date. Ended up fapping around midnight last night. Cant seem to break the 7 day barrier. Will try again.

7. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

No, semen is mainly not sperm.

kropo82 and Captain! like this.
  8. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

As @Nicko Stretch pointed out, you are both confusing semen and sperm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen

After a vasectomy you will still ejaculate semen, but it will not contain any sperm.

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

The V word? Fuck all that. lol

10. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Thanks guys, thats good to know so I will put the idea of vasectomy out of my head. I have always been able to pull out in time