1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing great on NoFap, not doing great in cashflow need advise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Beekay148, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I have been NoFap (I'm not sure which day i'm on because i have my mind focused on quitting permanently, but i think it has been around close to 2 months now) and it has given me tremendous amounts of benefits and newfound energy.

I have started going to the Gym and working out like 4-5 times a week.

I am currently working as a Full time IT personnel with flexibility to plan out schedules, so i am free most of the time. But i plan to utilise that free time to form other sources of income.

I actually analyzed my skill sets and i don't seem to have that much going on, which sucked. My current skillsets and what i can currently do is as followed

- Advising normal IT troubleshooting steps (I have no platform for this to earn money on the side)

- Doing BASIC Graphic design (need to spend time to brushen up) > can lead to T-shirts/Stickers/Landyards/corporate logo designs etc. alot of competition

- Game programming (need to spend time to learn) > Release game > Earn through Ads/in-game purchase (provided if it works out)

- Grab / Foodpanda / Uber on the side

- Crypto (Not doing too well)

However, i am looking into more ways of making money, i'd like to seek advise to those who have their own thing going on and suggestions on how to, skill sets to recommend picking up. Thanks