1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t stress yourself out

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 6, 2018.

1. When I first started nofap in the past there were so many things I stressed out over such as relapsing, fantasizing, and even if I messed up on socializing situations in the past. But when your on nofap you already won something in your life and that is to willing to face a addiction that you are trying overcome. You might be stress out even depresssed on this journey but DONT RELASPE. You saw a someone you thought was attractive and you felt deep down u weren’t good enough well you are good enough and you are doing the best you can in fixing yourself on something that is already difficult in overcoming. You have to look foward to the future in improving your in yourself, don’t compare yourself to others and especially don’t think you arnt good enough because that is what gonna slow you down. Take action and focus on yourself and maintain that stress and turn into something you can use! Stress is something we all have to face but what matters is what you do at the moment with the stressful moment. In my time of a full year on nofap (hardmode) most important thing I learn is you have to learn to love yourself and accept yourself for you are no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Towards Redemption

Towards Redemption Fapstronaut

Thanks for the inspiration, and huge congratulations to you! :)

3. Dam right

4. Glad I can help :)

Towards Redemption likes this.