DON'T BE AN IDIOT: DON'T BUY A $2000 SEX DOLL LIKE I DID

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dark Knight Rising, Jan 6, 2020.

Should I raffle the doll?

1. Yes :D

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. No :v

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. use a presser washer

2. revolutionary1

revolutionary1 Fapstronaut

Bro I have an idea. You don't want to sell it because no one wants a used one, right? Wash the thing with bleach and it should be good as new and ready to sell.

3. need4realchg

need4realchg Fapstronaut

Do you play guitar ? Dress it up and go busking next to it with friends —it would make it a funny prop. You can rent it for batchlor parties on Craigslist.

Dress it up like someone famous and sing or play for it with your camera rolling. You will get people gawking and tipping.

zig and Dark Knight Rising like this.
  4. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Lol this thread is gold. So just supposing he went through with this business proposal. Would he be inviting these customers back to his house, his parents house? Or would he be dragging this sex doll to a secluded area? Maybe a park or a cark park where he can meet up with these customers. Wait for them to screw it and then he can drag this spunky sex doll home and wash another mans jizz out off it? Hoping his parent don't catch him dragging a spunky sexdoll through the front door.

Dark Knight Rising and PeterGrip like this.
  5. Anubis Rises

Anubis Rises Fapstronaut

My Journal
    theres sex doll brothels in some countries so i imagine they clean it good for the next client, how do i know of this, please dont ask please dont judge ,it instead of calling it used call it previously enjoyed ,

6. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

You can do like that movie with Ryan Gosling and introduce the doll as your new girlfriend and act like it’s a real girl.

Boost likes this.
  7. I think the brothels make their clients use a condom.

8. Yeah, I could definitely do lots of fun stuff with this thing :emoji_joy:.

9. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

I guess the key question is how long are you willing to hold on to it? If it cost $2000, someone will probably buy it for around $1000.

10. I'll call this one "just a regular night".

Boost likes this.
  11. Yeah, going full MGTOW :emoji_joy:.

12. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

There is probably someone saving up for one of these right now. If you can offer them a bargain it's off your hands.

13. Honestly, I have to admitt that I don't feel really comfortable with the idea of selling to another guy a doll I came in.

Finalito and Boost like this.
  14. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Plus you would have to give him your address.

15. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

You could sell it to one of those doll-brothels. They know how to clean it, and it wont be as awkward

16. Anubis Rises

Anubis Rises Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i would actually just tie it on a cross , stick it up , make sure gassoline is on it first then i would burn it, burning is always a ritual used as cleansing

PeterGrip and LEPAGE like this.
  17. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Put it in a suit and sit it in your passenger seat. Then you can use the carpool lanes.

18. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

In all seriousness. I think your willingness to laugh at yourself and the situations is healthy. We all make mistakes and a willingness to laugh at our own mistakes allows us to learn from them instead of defend them due to a fragile ego. Bin this thing as quietly as possible, except the loss and move on. If you can mock your own mistakes then you already know you are capable of doing better.

PeterGrip and Dark Knight Rising like this.
  19. Thanks for your kind words, man.
    Yeah, I mean, I've already wasted my money, why shouldn't I laugh at it?

PeterGrip and Boost like this.
  20. Newlifetruelife

Newlifetruelife Fapstronaut