DON'T DO IT DECEMBER (DDID) OPEN FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FAILED YET IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jeff Boyder, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Well, it's that time of year again. Let's all complete the month of December NUT free, so that we can get a heads up on next year, as I'm sure that most of your new year's resolutions include ending the addiction. Everyone is welcome. Little boys and girls, old grannies and granpas, the middle aged people who still haven't decided what to do with their lives, and the classical teens growing into adulthood(and the adults themselves). Everyone is welcome. Let's get in the Christmas spirit of giving. Giving, not to ourselves, that satisfying sexual pleasure that is also known as our ADDICTION. No, not that kind, I mean giving to others gifts of love, gratefulness, patience, and kindness. I know we all want to end this addiction so that your lives can be fixed and renewed, so lets do this together. I believe I have said enough, so without further ado, LET'S RIP UP THE MONTH!!!!

2. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Wait what? No, the name was chosen already. Don't Do It December. It doesn't sound so welcoming when you use BIG words XD. I'm glad you're here Laika

Laika likes this.
  3. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

4. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Well, uh,
    where exactly is everyone?

5. eddiealright

eddiealright Fapstronaut

I'm in and will start checking in here on December 1st right after wrapping up NNN. Lets Rip it up people!

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  6. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Yeah man, let's do this

7. RyugaLdrago

RyugaLdrago Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I am new to this forum - just found these challenges section. I would love to end a year with a strong month PM free.
    Please let me know how these challenge work Do I need to update something after a each day or week. Thanks

eddiealright and Jeff Boyder like this.
  8. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

HELLO! You've come to the right place! Well, so there isn't much to this, but there's A TON at the same time. Let me put this simply- we are a team, a family, and we work together. Well, though there are no requirements to, well ANYTHING here, there are some guidelines you should know. You should try to at least check in everyday on this thread. Secondly, if you fail Midway through, you is OUT. Well, at least until the second chance midpoint comes. Help others when you see that they need support, and we will likewise help you. Uh, I'm glad you're here, and I wish you the best of luck. Remember we are here for you, so speak freely and we will try to help you out. Let's be honest, everyone here has mental issues. Maybe not like Insanity, but just about all of us are depressed and confused. I think I may be saying a little too much. You'll figure it all out very quickly. I think that's all I should say

eddiealright likes this.
  9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Remember when the last month people didn't come to the challenge in time, but just kept rolling in after it had already started? Propably something along those lines is going to happen again. :D

Also I'm in!

Jeff Boyder and eddiealright like this.
  10. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

If you feel uncertain about what to do, you can read the thread we had for the last month here:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/no-nut-november-open-for-comments.255455/

But really though, there aren't any hard rules (aside from the rules of the forum of course). Just do whatever you need to get through the month and help others if they need help.

11. Fighter!

Fighter! Fapstronaut

12. Lightworker

Lightworker New Fapstronaut

13. Sachin Verma

Sachin Verma Fapstronaut

14. GK33

GK33 Fapstronaut

15. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Wow, sorry @ShadyPerson it's been a while. People all of a sudden began pouring in. This is going to be great. KEEP EM COMIN, the clock hasn't started yet

16. JackGreenYo

JackGreenYo Fapstronaut

17. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

What are you apologizing for? :D

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  18. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

19. Hold it in

Hold it in Fapstronaut

20. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

11 people already (with me added)! That's awesome.

Hold it in likes this.