1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't know if she is worth talking to.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jonathansierra, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Hey guys my boy met up with a chick and she had a friend along and so I've been talking to her when we hang out. She is hot and all and can keep a convo going but at the same time she closes her self off all the time and won't allow me to get to better know her. She mentioned getting outta a 2 year relationship but idk how long ago that was. What should I do guys? Overall she is a very sweet girl if I can get her to really open up!

2. Genji

Genji Guest

Well first of all, you should be direct with her. Tell her right away you are interested in dating her (I assume you do since you said "hot" instead of "nice"). Have you done that already? She gotta know what you're all about, so you and her know where this is going and wether or not it's worth investing into. Set up a 1 on 1 with her. Nothing fancy, Starbucks or whatever. Figure out what she's interested in. I always recommend "intimate connections" by David Burns. There you can learn the basics if that's something you have trouble with from time to time. She needs to talk, that shows she comfortable with you and that means you got better chances.

faplordxd and Jonathansierra like this.
  3. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Just meet up with her and isolate then try to fuck her the first day otherwise she will not want to hang out again

Jonathansierra likes this.
  4. WankMaster

WankMaster Fapstronaut

How hot is she?

How big are her fun bags?

Some of the bet girls take a while to open up and get to know but when you do get to know them they are better than the originate girls then it's blow job city

5. Jonathansierra

Lmao nah man I just tried to kiss and even that she didn't want.

6. Jonathansierra

8/10 and D cups or DD (; but its more than just looks. I'm not wanting to sexualize her in anyway I'm wanting to see her for who she is.

7. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

If a girl doesn't want to kiss you then:
    1-She isn't ready
    2-She isn't into you
    You should try to set up a date with her and if she is into you she will want to hang out. If she makes excuses or says no then you know she just isn't into you and you gotta move to a better girl. Good luck dude!

-TheBigBadWolf

8. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

You do see the inherent irony of that remark, yes?

Anymeow, open-ended questions are the most likely to provoke her to talking. Ask her opinion of something (like what you're wearing or a situation or current events or whatever) or ask her a question that starts with the word "what." Know, too, that some girls really appreciate silence and the ability to be quiet with a person without feeling awkward for it, and there is also a possibility that she's just not into you, which is totally fair and you need to be able to respect that.

Jonathansierra and faplordxd like this.
  9. Jonathansierra

True. I'm trying to get my mojo back after a 3 year relationship. It feels like I forgot everything man plus the pmo took a toll on that too. But slowly but surely I'll have my A+ game back :)

The Wrestler likes this.