1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't know what I should do with that girl

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SiuLong, May 5, 2016.

1. SiuLong

SiuLong Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a little help and a little advice. Here's the situation:

I'm reaching the end of my 90 days hard-mode reboot (today's day 75). Lately, I've been spending some time with this girl, and I don't know how I should handle the relationship.
    Clearly I don't love her. I don't find her that beautiful, nor that funny. It's just I don't dislike her one bit either, and I happen to be attracted to her, badly.
    I'm kinda convinced she likes, me, and this relationship could get serious if I make a move. This also means I might hurt her if I don't make up my mind or act without tact, isn't it?

What do you think of all this? What would you do in my place?
    I really could use an external opinion, since I lack objectivity pretty badly.
    I'm not sure if I'm really myself, or if it's the addiction and the craving for affection and human warmth that put me in this situation.

Any help welcome! Thanks!
    SiuLong

2. Bandit6of10

Bandit6of10 Fapstronaut

Let's see... I don't love her, she not beautiful, not funny... attached to her badly... craving for affection... don't want to hurt her...

I'd finish my 90 day reboot. The attracred to her badly, in my judgment, is a "neediness" for release, affection, or O. Start spending time with someone/people you like, find attractive, want to be "with". I get it you don't want to hert her. Thats good, so don't hurt her, don't "use" her, but more importantly, don't hurt yourself...!

Hang in there! for your 90.

Also get clear with the person you want. Wright it down, story board it, journal on it daily until your hit 90. When I say clear I mean clear... looks, heigh, weight, personality, attitude, etc. Hold that image of what you want. And the universe will respond.

I dated a lot of women, but when I got clear and put it out there for the universe to respond, it did. I've been in the best relationship ever for 12 years now.

So stay clean & get clear!

Luka, ..Anna.. and SiuLong like this.
  3. SiuLong

SiuLong Fapstronaut

This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thank you so much!