1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont let nobody punk you.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Khri$$ Javan, May 23, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Speak up for yourself, don't let anybody bully you or try to make you feel less than., Back when I use to release my seed, I was more docile, I was too soft, I would let others dudes punk me around and I would never do anything back because I my ego was so afraid of a losing fight than instead of standing up for myself. My self esteem was so shit back then. I had an instance today where these dudes was trying to start some shit with me, I wasn't having none of it, it almost came down to blows. When you on your nofap journey your gonna experience envy from other dudes. Other dudes will start to hate on you and become jealous.

Longer I go with retaining my seed the more vocal I become, I always been a loud, flamboyant animated kinda of guy that has always been my personality, One of the benefits I'm noticing the range in my voice, I can go from talking really quiet to talking really loud, I like being able to switch from being like that