Dont want to live

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ProboyMate, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ProboyMate

ProboyMate Fapstronaut

I lost all my years up till now to severe anxiety and psychological pain the past 12 years from 13 year old to 25 now im still trying to fix it but I dont feel like living anymore after so long struggling I just realize my whole life has ben useless and I missed out on so mucb things what to do anybody can relate to this and has advice? Even if I dont want to live anymore im still trying to find a way out but im tired or trying

Pure Taste likes this.
  2. The Valiant

The Valiant Fapstronaut

You're only 25, more things will happen in your life and you will discover more opportunities. You may feel that you've wasted 12 years of your life, but you still have at least what, 50-70 years left? I'm no psychologist nor an expert, but I guess the only advice I can give you, cliche as it sounds, is to focus on the present and not the past or future (I've read that focusing on the future causes anxiety and focusing on the past causes depression). That said, you should still work towards your goals in life. I really hope I helped.

3. PaulPaul

PaulPaul Fapstronaut

I was suicidal at 25 too. Now almost double that. So much happened in between I can hardly imagine what I was affraid of back then. I still have mij dark moody periods but .. it gets a lot better, it's worth it.

Alex1993 and iwillbestrong123 like this.
  4. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

Your life is just getting started. There is plenty of time to get it on track. You are having awareness of what really matters quite early on. Well done! Keep moving forward. Do not ever give up the fight. We are here to support you in your battle against PMO!

5. Self Worth

Self Worth Fapstronaut

don't put limits on yourself.
    you can be who ever you want to be.
    fake it till you make it.

some of us developed thought patterns and traits that keep us depressed and anxious but you can steal traits and thought patterns from people, good ones that keep you happy and grounded.

Recently I stole praise. this guy I know never missed an opportunity to praise someone, he praised me for something I didn't even realize was worth praising but then I did realize and I felt a little good. little things like that effect everyone especially the giver they feel really good they made someone happy. And this trait is infectious to your mind you start to develop more positive thoughts and patterns.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    IWantToBreakFree123 likes this.
  6. Self Worth

Self Worth Fapstronaut

7. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Thanks for that...

goodnice 2.0 and Self Worth like this.
  8. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

ProBoy I am a little younger than you (22). What you say really gets me. I feel the same very often. Just being scared of everything and in result of that: Not being able to do anything. This illusion of my Ego that I am some kind of wrong or unplaced, unwelcome is ripping appart. But there is always a little hope, a little road that I go. And for a moment there is light and happyness. It is hard to stay on that road, but we have to build it up. Get help to build it. Don´t be ashamed of being in need. Ask for love and you will get it.

9. 010010010100000101001101

010010010100000101001101 Fapstronaut

Can relate. I'm pretty much in the same situation right now. Lost all my life to anxiety and depression. Didn't really accomplished anything, not even had any fun in my younger years with friends, parties, girls, etc like other kids did. Just lots of junk food and video games to sedate myself, lots of time spending alone in my room. Trying to fix it too right now, but I am very mentally tired...

But what somebody said above makes sense to me; we are only in our late/mid 20s. There are still 40 - 70 years, or more, in front of us, so it doesn't really make sense to give all that up cos of one fucked up decade. That's pretty much the only reason I am doing anything. If I would be 95 years old right now and had maybe 2 to 5 years left to live then it would make rational sense to just say fuck it and check out, but as it stands now it doesn't.

If you start your life now after 12 years you will be where you could be now, if you would have started your life 12 years ago. But then you will just have normal life. Sure, you gonna be 12 years late, but when you think of it in terms of many decades, that one lifetime lasts, 12 years late isn't that big of a deal. There are people who die at 98 and waste all of it, so we have to be grateful we started to get our shit together early. That's kind of how I look at it right now.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  10. PaulPaul

PaulPaul Fapstronaut

Nr. 8 is so important at that age. You think you have to be great at this and that and act like this and that. Meet expectations (dad ..). But really, you don't have to. It is your life, just walk it in the direction you want. Keep your eyes open and you will find enough good things.

11. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut

Proboy,

Hit us up. How are you feeling today?

12. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    This song blew me away.

only bad part is the girl voice. don't like it, THIS IS AMAZING! ! !

13. I hope things get better for you man. I can relate to feeling down but have Faith that the grass is greener on the other side!

14. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I was having the same problems/issues when being 25 (only six years ago) when I lived in a foreign country 9000 km away from home. I felt like I had stagnated in life and that it wasn't getting any better than that.
    It took me another 4-5 years before I could really start making the changes necessary because I had recently hit rock-bottom back then. It was a decision that I know would take a long time (probably many years) but I was ready to make those sacrifices in order to live a better and more fulfilling and prosperous life. Simply because there weren't any better alternatives but continuing on the same destructive PMO-path.
    What I also didn't realize then was that your 20's simply suck for most men since biologically, their SMV is still quite low (while peaking for women), they haven't gotten too much life experience and not been advancing very far in their careers. Most of that will slowly change the day you turn 30, especially if you are on the right path overall.
    At least, to stop fapping a few months before turning 30 was a life-changer for my part and realized that I have great things ahead of me during my 30's if continuing.

15. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

The day I stopped dwelling on my past was also the day I could actually start focusing on the present, the future and do the best of the time I have right now. Despite having been traumatized, socially conditioned and held back for years due to many tragic events and people (who were bad for me) over the past two decades, I realized that the only way right now is forward and that I can have the future life I really want as long as I dedicate myself to it, start taking action and enjoy the several step journey that's ahead of me.

16. Man, most of us can relate. Now that I'm practically free from the addiction, I feel like I wasted 13 years of my life, so part of my childhood and adolescence. I'm 27 and I envy others that had more or less normal lives. Nowadays, I have more important problems that almost make me cry at times, but it is exactly the knowledge of what I have lived through and stil survived, that's the thing that keeps me from giving in.
    Now, everything is slowly getting better and the only thing I want is not to waste any more time of my life.
    Your experiences have been terrible, and they will leave scars. However, it is your decision whether you want to show those scars to others who need help and say: "See? I survived! You can do it too! Just get over the past! Focus on the present! Even if it's still hard, you can push on and show them what you're made of!"

17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for the update- perhaps it's selfish on my part, but it makes me feel better just to know you're still around to post it. I'm reading everything you want to write.

Who is paying for your therapy and meds?

18. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Heey brother,

Look at this video brother, get inspired. Look up more videos and get informed.

Stay on this path brother, we can do this together

19. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut

I don't know but I doubt it helps.

What do you enjoy besides P?

20. oussamascofield

oussamascofield New Fapstronaut

the real life start at 33 y you are just shaping yourself until the date