Dont want to live

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ProboyMate, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I don't want to sound arrogant but either you don't get my point or you're just out trolling.
    Yes, it was my own fault for staying around these people for so long but their destructive habits and way of thinking seemed to be there before I entered the picture. At the time, I wasn't aware of the effect of being around negative people so yes, I was also responsible for staying around them for too long.
    Some things in life are just outside of your control (i.e. not fixable) and therefore, no valid reason exists for complaining about it. Such a thing is the weather. If the weather outside is shit and I start complain about it, I should do myself good by stop complaining since nothing can't be done regarding the mighty forces of nature. Those are the petty things I meant.

2. Angus McGyver

Yes, it was my fault for staying around them for so long but not my fault they were unmotivated and didn't want to do anything with their life. Their own values and life perspective were actually outside of my control at the time.

3. Self Worth

Self Worth Fapstronaut

I'm perfectly capable of understanding your point and I'm not a troll so you can keep your insults.

4. Angus McGyver

Fair enough! Then, keep the nitpicking for yourself.

5. Self Worth

Self Worth Fapstronaut

Again with the insults, you have no respect

6. Angus McGyver

You were the one who started calling me a hypocrite, the one who blames others but myself and the one who don't live as I learn which I am definitely not. I called you out on it and if all you want to do is keep antagonizing, go ahead!
    My time is better spent on those here who actually need advice, tips and tools, not on those who keep trying to make me lose my cool time after time.

7. Self Worth

Self Worth Fapstronaut

you know what I'm done with this, its clear we are wasting our time

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019