1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Drastic change happened to me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Hey,
    You know, my best streak was 70 something days (Super Sayan 2).

All of the sudden, after having sex in like 70 days, I started craving sugar (I quit sugar more than 70 days). I started eating like 12 a day popcicles every like 3 days. I did this till I felt unmotivated.

Then, I relapsed (maybe 5 times) since my last sex.

Please help me. What am I missing?

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Both sex and sugar spike brain dopamine - a pleasure in the brain, which is natural. Sometimes when I fast for a few days, my sexual temptations reduce as well. It's when I break the fast and have my first sugar and carbs that my sexual temptations also strike -I can practically predict it, and it happens every time.

Roady, alphakadabro and Phast like this.
  3. Interesting. I don't get the urges when I fast. I get them after eating sugar.

4. alphakadabro

alphakadabro Fapstronaut

Sugar craving is like PMO craving and you should handle it the same way. Don't give in and eat healthy instead. And know ahead of time the effect it will have on you. Try to not replace the artifical dopamine spikes, and try to live a balanced normal life instead.

Phast and Roady like this.
  5. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Not when I fast, but when I break the fast with food do the urges return, and sometimes dangerously so, catching me off-guard. But, now I know..

Phast likes this.
  6. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Buy a book about nutrition and reframe the whole thing. You can make the approach holistically, if you want to become a better human overall. To keep a healthy diet with less processed food, more greens & beans, less meat and lots of water or fresh juice is really the best thing you can do to take care of yourself. Results are amazing.

Phast likes this.
  7. I didn't pay attention. Sorry. I guess it was the effect of PMO.

8. Hey,
    I realized that energy drinks make me fap all this time. I was thinking it was my outlook towards life was the problem.

Yesterday, I drank energy drink and ny mind was occupied with a sexual fantasy. I wanted to PMO. Luckily I wasn't alone. :)

Thanks for the help, bud.:)

Edit: You too @alphakadabro

9. I found an alternative. Fast for 24 hours. Eat whatever you want. You'll lose weight. That's a mind-blowing formula! :eek:

I'll try it out.