1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream - Having a kiss from the only woman I ever love.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Oct 8, 2021.

1. It happened a few hours ago, I sleeping, I dreamed about me getting into a fight with someone, suddenly she came by and in front of everybody she give me a kiss to the cheek, I've felt different and everybody said that as well in the crowd...

I don't know the real meaning behind it...

When I was 14 years and she was 12 years, I confessed to her about my love and that i'll wish her tonbe my girlfriend, she said that she'll think about it...

I went super extremly happy, going to the Karate Lessons with full joy and happiness only to be rejected the next day, I went into extreme depression, never told anyone of my family about it...

I learnt to never love anyone after that, as it only hurts me...

We met when I was 26 years old and she was 24 years, two years ago - She again did reject me after asking her to add me on Facebook.

I guess she'd taken by now, married I guess.

I never loved anyone before and during and after that...

determined99 and Riser like this.
  2. Man, move on .. life is like this , ge into relationship with someone who really understands you. Most importantly first become very good friends then take your relation to further stages( that too gradually).

3. I couldn't feel love since that rejection along time ago, I decided to become the best version of myself - So that the next time it happens - I won't feel the same thing ever again.

Riser and determined99 like this.
  4. do
    Man, Dont be mean with yourslef, i've seen people achieving phenomenal success while being in a relationship it just depends on u.

5. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I used to assign a lot of meaning to these types of dream.

Now I don’t cause they create unneeded weight in my head.

I already know there’s at least one woman I’m meant to be with.

6. WelcomeToReality

WelcomeToReality Fapstronaut

Rule number 1: Women should not be in top 3 most important things in your life
    Rule number 2: Don't waist your time and concentrate on women who likes you. You deserve it.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. Red Pill thinking, I like it.