1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreaming about my dead Father....

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr.Tony, Feb 2, 2021.

1. This is the second time, i wook up today. Really scared and i don't feel alright at all, i feel like i was depressed...

In the first dream, I saw him coming close while coughing and i hugged him and he did the same, you know that lovely tightt hug...

I thought he was alive in the dream honestly, but i wook up so scared and uncomftable...

A few minutes ago, it happened again i dreamed going home and expecting him to show up while people were telling me he's dead and i was really willing to find him, i wook uncomftable, and my clothes were full of sweat like i played 3 straight Soccer matches....

I don't feel alrightc when i weak up.... I wanna see him once again and hug him.

God rest his lovely soul...
    الله يرحمك يا أبتي الغالي...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  2. FarBeyondDriven

FarBeyondDriven Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club, not so long ago my dad passed away too. I can relate to you. I also very often have dreams where he's alive, then i wake up feeling very sad. I remember once in a dream I even asked my brother something like "why is he here since we were at his funeral?". I guess its just some kind of longing or denial. Be strong man, I am strong.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    palindromo and En?gma like this.
  3. Thank you brother... I'm strong, but the thing is when i'm dreaming i feel totally uncomftable especialy the first minutes when weak up...

My Father was 67 years when died not really that old my Mother was 45 years old she also passed away, According to their ages, they both are not that old.

I regret not being able to be the great son they always wanted, i guess i'm pretty successful to my country standpoint, but not really that successful worldwide.

I could've been better than this 10 times.

When dreaming about your dad, have you ever had the idea of just staying there with him ? Sometimes, it hapoen to me as well i just wanna be happy around them, but i hope to meet them up someday in Heaven.

Thank you for replying to this thread, thank you my friend.

palindromo and Roady like this.
  4. I also dream my dead father some time...some time two time in two nights. I accepted it from the beginning, no denial, i just let his soul go away, so don't know why, maybe i'm just disappointed he's gone so fast (1 month or less). Last time i dream him we were taking a Tea cup togheter.

5. God Rest His Soul, He'll be Proud of you my dear friend.

God Rest His Lovely Soul, You'll meet him in Heaven i'm sure of this. Someday...
    He will be proud of you.

Our Fathers will be proud of us all, we need to keep faith and keep working toward success and a better future. Good luck my friends. If need to talk to someone anytime, i'm all ears! Good luck.

6. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

You actually do meet your dad, friend. It's him communicating that you are not just a bag of meat, and that you are not alone, ever. That a physical body is not necessary for love, because it never was contained there to begin with.
    And when you feel terrible afterwards - that's because of the contrast of the condition you are in normally, in waking state, in comparison to how you need to feel in order to "meet" (communicate with) your father.
    A graphic example would be you needing to spread your wings to meet him in in heaven, but in order to participate in Earthly life, you need to compress your awareness. So it's like being pushed through a narrow tube while your wings are spread - it hurts until you readjust. It's only a figurative example, but still not a good one.
    I'm aware that few will believe what I'm saying until they experience it, but I don't care. What "compresses" you is the emotional state you're in, of which you let go sometimes in your sleep. If you become happier in general when you are awake, the difference won't be so dramatic. Nothing terrible is going on, all your struggles are temporary, just as your body is.

palindromo likes this.
  7. Thecosmonaut

Thecosmonaut Fapstronaut

Im really sorry to hear. I'm not big on spiritualism or anything but a part of me feels like its some way of him reaching out to you. I felt sad just reading your pain. Just try and stay strong for him. Its tough losing someone so close but we just have to accept it and just try to manage. Its easier said than done. Just stay strong friend. He would want you to be strong for him.

palindromo likes this.
  8. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Brother make them proud, be a good human and make prayer to Allah for them. :)

palindromo likes this.